“Perfect weekend of relaxation”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Ouray
Wiesbaden Hot Springs Spa & Lodgings
Ranked #15 of 15 Hotels in Ouray
Reviewed 3 June 2013 via mobile

We decided to head to Ouray for a quick weekend getaway. Everything and everyone there were just perfect. We had been to the vapor caves many times, but had not stayed until this trip. Our room was large, comfortable and more than adequate. Diane who runs the office was so nice and helpful. She arranged for massages on a Sunday with no prior notice (one of the best massages I've ever had). Great location for walking to town to shop and eat. Sooo relaxing. And it's in Ouray; one of Colorado's most beautiful towns.

• Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank sonogirl62

Reviewed 15 February 2013

What a charming place to visit, and such great staff members. The "Vapor Cave" & the outdoor hot springs pool is something to experience. Next time I will definitely take advantage of having a massage during the stay....just not enough time! Massage therapists & rooms are available at the lodge located near the vapor cave.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Rhon914
Reviewed 9 February 2013

Discovered Wiesbaden over twenty years ago, and return whenever possible! I love the quiet location, convenience of stepping outside our room to private hot springs pool, or going downstairs to vapor caves. A rare opportunity and worth the price! Walking to nearby restaurants is great, as is a short hike to nearby waterfall. It's one of Colorado's best kept secrets!

Sharon T.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Sharon T
Reviewed 25 January 2013

My husband and I have a 7 month old daughter and recently my sister in law offered to stay at our house over night so that my husband and I could have a night of rest and relaxation. So we booked a room at Wiesbaden. We had a nice dinner then soaked in the cave and pool, both of which were very nice and relaxing. We returned to our room with a nice bottle of wine. The rooms are small but it did have everything we needed so there was no need to complain. The problem came when it was finally time to sleep, which by the way we were very much looking forward to. It was exciting to do an over night trip to know that we would have uninterupted sleep and to be able to sleep past 8 am. We were quickly dissapointed because both I and my husband agreed that the bed was the most uncomfortable bed that either of us have ever slept on! We ended up on the floor by morning and we were up at the crack of dawn because there was just no sleep to be had! Soooo dissapointed and even though everything else was nice we will never stay there again just because of the bed and the sleepless night alone!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Beth J
Reviewed 24 December 2012

We went on a Sunday night right before Christmas. The vapor cave and hot spring pool was so relaxing. The staff was very helpful. The towels, cloth robe, warm fireplace, helpful staff and atmosphere was great. The owner was always around to tell you a personal story about the history of the spa and how it all came about. When we would ask about restaurants and shopping, she gave us tips to help us through. It made it very simple. All of the other guest were friendly and made it a very nice and relaxing visit. I will definitely go back.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RockinJohn
Reviewed 18 December 2012

I just tried to book a room and it was literally the most confusing conversation I have had with a front desk in years. Aside from working with one person, I then was transfered to another kind but misinformed desk agent that told me the complete opposite.
I've stayed there before and it's lovely. Just very concerned that I'm not getting my questions answered in a professional or accurate fashion. Makes the booking of my travel plans very difficult.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank SouthernBelle69
Reviewed 20 November 2012 via mobile

Located in a beautiful box canyon, Ouray is nestled in the San Juan mountains. The Weisbaden , located just two blocks up from Main Street Is not fancy, but comfortable and clean. This rustic lodging offers unique hot springs both in the outdoor pool and the Loreli soaking pool. Massage and vapor cave are also available.

• Stayed: October 2012