This hotel is quiet, comfy and most accommodating. The underground hot spring and vapor cave is unusual and intriguing. The outdoor pool is clean, quiet and sunny. We were able to get back-to-back massages by a very skilled masseuse which was incredibly relaxing and therapeutic. Day visitors may pay to visit the springs and caves, but staying there allows unlimited access to all amenities during hours open. Start out in the outdoor pool as early as 6am and watch the sun light up the mountainside. The cave pool is refilled daily, so wait until it refills by 9am. Our room was decorated with nice antiques and had a separate area with a sink and refrigerator which was convenient. The innkeeper and her staff are genuinely interested in their guests and their satisfaction.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nested in a quiet residential neighborhood, right in the center of downtown Ouray, the Wiesbaden Hot Springs Spa & Lodgings offers a wide variety of accommodations and features three different all natural continually flowing mineral hot springs on its premises: the famous Vaporcave, the outdoor swimming pool and the Lorelei, a privately enclosed outdoor spa. All our waters are continually flowing pure mineral springs, not altered with any chemicals or additives. All springs are open year around Guests of the Wiesbaden can enjoy unlimited use of the Vaporcave and the outdoor swimming pool at no extra charge. All rooms feature private bath, satellite TV, free WiFi, free local phone calls, spa robes and towels. There is a garden and a shared lounge. The property offers free parking. Wiesbaden features full range of massage and spa services. Guests of the lodge enjoy discounted rates on the spa services. Wiesbaden is a strictly non-smoking facility and we cannot accommodate anybody who uses tobacco products. Pet friendly accommodations are available. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Wiesbaden Hot Springs Spa And Lodgings
- Wiesbaden Hot Springs Spa & Lodgings Hotel Ouray
- Wiesbaden Hot Springs Ouray