WAY overpriced $167 with tax for a queen room with no amenities -- no little packet of shampoo, no hairdryer -- what places don't have these things anymore, especially a place that wants to be considered upscale? We stayed at an Embassy Suites in San Antonio for the same price but received 5 Star service including a 2-hour managers cocktail party and a full service breakfast buffet. Yes you get to use the vapor caves -- you can last in there about 15 minutes. Yes you have an all natural swimming pool but you better be ready not to socialize with other guests. 3 couples, 6 adults all over age 40+, talking, visiting in the pool at 9:45 p.m. were told to quite down, 'your voices are carrying'. Really? Nope, won't stay here again. Staff was borderline friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nested in a quiet residential neighborhood, right in the center of downtown Ouray, the Wiesbaden Hot Springs Spa & Lodgings offers a wide variety of accommodations and features three different all natural continually flowing mineral hot springs on its premises: the famous Vaporcave, the outdoor swimming pool and the Lorelei, a privately enclosed outdoor spa. All our waters are continually flowing pure mineral springs, not altered with any chemicals or additives. All springs are open year around Guests of the Wiesbaden can enjoy unlimited use of the Vaporcave and the outdoor swimming pool at no extra charge. All rooms feature private bath, satellite TV, free WiFi, free local phone calls, spa robes and towels. There is a garden and a shared lounge. The property offers free parking. Wiesbaden features full range of massage and spa services. Guests of the lodge enjoy discounted rates on the spa services. Wiesbaden is a strictly non-smoking facility and we cannot accommodate anybody who uses tobacco products. Pet friendly accommodations are available. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Wiesbaden Hot Springs Spa & Lodgings Hotel Ouray
- Wiesbaden Hot Springs Spa And Lodgings
- Wiesbaden Hot Springs Ouray