We stayed at the Wiesbaden due to a friend's recommendation. It is a historic property with a lot of character. Everything was clean and quaintly decorated. My daughter loved the antique toys in the hall. The staff was friendly and helpful. The best part was the vapor cave, very unique and worth checking out. We liked that it was not on the Main Street of town so was quieter. Also this gave us reason to walk around. We didn't use the pool at the Wiesbaden since our daughter wanted to go to a place with a slide. However the pool seems nice but not very large if traveling with children. seems better for adult soaking than kids playing. Overall I would recommend the Wiesbaden for a unique get away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nested in a quiet residential neighborhood, right in the center of downtown Ouray, the Wiesbaden Hot Springs Spa & Lodgings offers a wide variety of accommodations and features three different all natural continually flowing mineral hot springs on its premises: the famous Vaporcave, the outdoor swimming pool and the Lorelei, a privately enclosed outdoor spa. All our waters are continually flowing pure mineral springs, not altered with any chemicals or additives. All springs are open year around Guests of the Wiesbaden can enjoy unlimited use of the Vaporcave and the outdoor swimming pool at no extra charge. All rooms feature private bath, satellite TV, free WiFi, free local phone calls, spa robes and towels. There is a garden and a shared lounge. The property offers free parking. Wiesbaden features full range of massage and spa services. Guests of the lodge enjoy discounted rates on the spa services. Wiesbaden is a strictly non-smoking facility and we cannot accommodate anybody who uses tobacco products. Pet friendly accommodations are available. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Wiesbaden Hot Springs Spa & Lodgings Hotel Ouray
- Wiesbaden Hot Springs Spa And Lodgings
- Wiesbaden Hot Springs Ouray