“Excellent Cuisine” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Beaumont Grill - CLOSED

Beaumont Grill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Description: .
Lafayette, Louisiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013

The Grill serves excellent food from a unique selection. Portions tend to be large. The wine was great too.

1 Thank Ted H

New Mexico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My first visit to Ouray....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

After we cked into another Hotel we decided to go eat...was just up for a little something, we went to the place next door which was loaded with sports fans watching sports on their TV's, she decided and had ordered the Mexican plate of some sort,,I was not in the mood for alot of noise and roudy people, so I wandered over to the Beaumont, I ordered the French Onion Soup....and were my taste buds ever wowed...the service was wonderful.,,atmosphere is great, outside on their Patio....peace and quiet!.....loved it.....there is more to this story outside of that
, we had just witnessed a car accident on route to Ouray.....so appetites were limited...This was May 16th, 2013.. Hope to go back this May and will deffinatly go there to eat again.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Christiane S
Ridgway, Colorado
“Gemelli Rose Dish”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013

This is a tasteless bowel of pasta with six small slices of "leather like" chicken. I am grateful that I did not take the entire family here for dinner. This pasta dish was $28.00. I assume that the chef left for the winter. I live in Ridgway and will alert my friends!

• Visited October 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Durango, Colorado
“Classic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

My boyfriend took me to dinner at the Beaumont. My dad ran a upscale steakhouse in Kansas City while I was growing up, and so my expectations for a restaurant like this are pretty high. From the moment we entered the hotel through the beautiful, historic lobby to the moment left, I was pleased. We were welcomed (and seated right away without a reservation, luckily). The atmosphere was warm and relaxing, and I loved the soft classical music and white table linens. We both had mushrooms, steaks and wine and everything was fabulous. We live just a few hours away and plan to go back soon, and next time I will definitely save room for dessert!

1 Thank DurangoMLE
Highland, Utah
“Wonderfully surprised”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2013

Delicious food with a definite gourmet signature. My husband raved about his French Onion soup--said it was the best he's had; and my salad with Fuji apples, shaved Parmesan and candied walnuts with a chili-lime vinaigrette hit all the right notes and made a delightful presentation. I also thought the prices were fair, except for the chocolate cake--which was decadent and delicious--but a bit overpriced at ten dollars. Great service.

1 Thank BeckieRHighland_Utah