“Dinner at the Beaumont”
Review of Beaumont Grill - CLOSED

Beaumont Grill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Description: .
“Dinner at the Beaumont”
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

This a wonderful place to dine. The menu was great and the food even better. Great service given the the owner and his brother. The grand Dining Room is open on Friday and Saturday nights.
At least stop and look at this beautiful hotel.

Visited March 2014

Evergreen, Colorado
“Excellent”
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

Beautiful hotel! We walked in with no reservations on Saturday of President's Day weekend, and were graciously accommodated. The restaurant was small, quiet, and elegant. My husband and I both had steak, he had the ribeye and I had the beef tenderloin with mushrooms. Both dishes were excellent. Service was friendly, efficient and unobtrusive. Will make it a point to return on our next visit to Ouray.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank EvergreenKaren
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Yummy”
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Great fries! Some of the best fries you will ever eat! Defiantly get some fries as an appitizer! But I have to say the food is a bit expansive. But it's still great!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Brittany M
Lafayette, Louisiana
“Excellent Cuisine”
Reviewed 5 November 2013

The Grill serves excellent food from a unique selection. Portions tend to be large. The wine was great too.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Ted H
New Mexico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My first visit to Ouray....”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

After we cked into another Hotel we decided to go eat...was just up for a little something, we went to the place next door which was loaded with sports fans watching sports on their TV's, she decided and had ordered the Mexican plate of some sort,,I was not in the mood for alot of noise and roudy people, so I wandered over to the Beaumont, I ordered the French Onion Soup....and were my taste buds ever wowed...the service was wonderful.,,atmosphere is great, outside on their Patio....peace and quiet!.....loved it.....there is more to this story outside of that
, we had just witnessed a car accident on route to Ouray.....so appetites were limited...This was May 16th, 2013.. Hope to go back this May and will deffinatly go there to eat again.

• Visited May 2013