“Good lunch option”

Timberline Deli of Ouray
Ranked #14 of 37 Restaurants in Ouray
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Description: Beautiful outdoor setting. Wi fi donuts coffee. Pastries and more breakfast lunch and dinner Cheepiest in town biggest serving. Size homemade everything. On main street.ee accept visa mastercard american express
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Ate here twice with my son for lunch while visiting Ouray over Labor Day weekend. Sandwiches took a little longer than I expected from a deli, but the results were very good. Prices were a little on the high side, but probably in line with many of the other restaurants in Ouray catering primarily to tourists.

2  Thank Mark D

Reviewed 1 September 2013

The restaurant was quite cute on the inside, restroom very clean. The club sandwich was one of the best I have had in a long time. The grilled chicken sandwich was also very good. Definitely a good place for lunch.

3  Thank Patty W
Reviewed 20 August 2013

I got the wrong salad and I was treated like dirt when I asked them to add all the ingredients that were listed on the salad description and which were missing from the lettuce and mushroom version they had served me. This husband and wife team that now run the place were the ruddest people I have ever come across in the service industry. I also disliked their using their young son to help them out. Badly treated and overcharged for a skimpy plate of salad. I was there sin 2004 and it was a different experience. Going back was a shattered dream.

1  Thank Ellen S
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Loved the atmosphere and the breakfast we had was great! Right on main street, very convenient to everything!

Reviewed 10 August 2013

I stopped here to get a sandwich, it was a litle late for lunch. I ordered and waited for my meal for about 25 minutes. That was okay, except that a couple behind me had their meal before I had mine. I only ordered a gyro, it's not a huge meal, it's a cold sandwich. I wouldn't say don't go here, but if you do, you may get skipped, be prepared for it.