“Delicious!!!”

Timberline Deli of Ouray
Ranked #11 of 33 Restaurants in Ouray
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Description: Beautiful outdoor setting. Wi fi donuts coffee. Pastries and more breakfast lunch and dinner Cheepiest in town biggest serving. Size homemade everything. On main street.ee accept visa mastercard american express
Canada
“Delicious!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

We stopped in for lunch - you place your order at the counter and then they bring it to you.
I had pastrami on rye and my partner had a burger with the works. The food was sublime - absolutely delicious! generous portions and made with love.
I highly recommend this place to eat - when it's warm there are also outside tables to eat at and the prices are within reason.
Just thinking about it is mouthwatering! I highly recommend this restaurant!

Montrose, Colorado
“Killer views from the patio”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

The only thing I've had at this place is coffee. It was nice sitting on the outdoor patio drinking my coffee and looking at the mountains. They don't call Ouray "The Switzerland of America" for nothing. It reminded me of Bavaria.

Visited October 2013
Minnesota
“Open for breakfast and lunch only”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

We stopped for breakfast at the Timberline Deli one morning. The coffee was good and you could help yourself to refills. We all had a croissant breakfast sandwich and they were really good. We also shared one of their chocolate covered donuts that were only one dollar each. We cannot comment on their lunches but the breakfast was very good.
One problem happened. The menu stated that breakfast came with some fried potatoes. We did not get them and when we asked we were told that the full breakfasts included them but not the breakfast sandwiches. The menu was vague about this and when we pointed this out the owner was accommodating and brought us all some potatoes a couple of minutes later.
The deli is right on the main drag that runs through Ouray. Good place for a bite.

Lakewood, Colorado
“Bad timing, perhaps ...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2013

We stopped in for a late breakfast (10:30 a.m. on a Sunday) passing through town. The display case had nothing in it but a pan of what was left of the "freshly baked donuts" (which we did not order). First tried to order two breakfast sandwiches that come on biscuits - they only had one biscuit left. Said we'd have a different sandwich for the other, but they were completely out of croissants. So we ordered the one breakfast sandwich and a breakfast burrito. Both were dry as could be. We also had to wait for coffee as they were out of that too. I was not impressed.

1 Thank Sandy K
Santa Fe, New Mexico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yuck”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2013

Only one bathroom and it was filthy – worse than most gas station bathrooms. The cook and waitress both used the same bathroom. The food was far from flavorful if anything it was past its due date. They offered clam chowder soup, I asked how they made it and I was told "it comes frozen". My husband ordered it and yes it was tasteless. It was a horrible experience which stayed with us all day long…. If you get my meaning!

1 Thank May Y

Been to Timberline Deli of Ouray? Share your experiences!