“A great place to stay.”
Review of Hot Springs Inn

Hot Springs Inn
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Ouray
Reviewed 24 September 2009

They have a friendly, efficient staff and feature old-fashioned courtesy with all the modern conveniences. Clean, comfortable, nicely decorated rooms. The sound of the river was very relaxing, but not overpowering.

Reviewed 21 September 2009

My husband and I traveled here for our 10year ann. and we wanted to stay somewhere that wasn't typical of a hotel room. we wanted something a little more personal and we found that with Hot Springs Inn. It was quiet even though all rooms were rented out, the beds were nice king size and fluffy, rooms were clean and LARGE. We loved the balcony facing the river, it was very peaceful and the room had a little fireplace..although no heat..just holographic..but a very nice element the pictures you see are exactly the rooms. The hot tubs were clean and hot enough with electronic temp control and jets. The staff was very friendly. We will def stay here again..we had a great peaceful trip..exactly what we were looking for.

Reviewed 20 September 2009

Three things stood out. The rooms were extrodinarily clean, the staff was so nice, and the rooms were so reasonably priced. When we arrived we planned on staying one night and ended up staying three.

Reviewed 19 September 2009

We stayed here for 2 nights, September 5-7 & had a great time. The room was tastefully decorated, beds were unbelievably comfortable and we had a balcony looking down onto the river. There were great river walks from right outside the hotel & the hot springs pool is just a few minutes walk in the other direction. The San Juan Skyway drive is amazing. We did a similar trip last year & stayed in Durango & Telluride which were great, but I have to say we prefered Ouray. For value for money, great room & cozy mountain location, this has got to be one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in.

Reviewed 9 September 2009

This was our second trip to Ouray and second stay at the Hot Springs Inn. While OURAY is beautiful and fun, what really makes the trip is our stay at HOT SPRINGS INN. I don't think I've ever stayed in a more affordable comfortable Hotel, ever! I wanted to take the beds home with me they were so comfortable and did I mention "TWO KING BEDS" in every room. The showers are all adjustable so I didn't have to bend down to wash my hair and great water pressure. Everything is first class including the service. Three hot tubs, three outdoor grills fantastic walking path along the stream and swinging chairs to relax the evening away. These guys are responsive to guests needs because last time my small nit was the TV remote control. (A little hard to work) This year all new TV remotes easy to use. It's really great when you have a great place to go and such a fabulous place to stay. Where people care so much and take pride in their Hotel. " HOTS SPRINGS INN" IS CLEARLY THE PLACE TO STAY IN OURAY. We"ll be back next year!

Reviewed 9 September 2009

My wife and I spent two days in the Ouray Hot Springs Inn last week (September, 3 & 4, 2009), and we couldn't have been more pleased. It is new, modern, very clean, and the staff is so helpful. We liked the close proximity to the city's pool, and the relaxing sound of the river was great to fall asleep to each night. And the icing on the cake was the fact that their beds are just as comfortable as the good one we have at home. So why don't the big chains have excellent beds??
You'll be very satisfied if you ever get a chance to stay there.
Bill & Anna

Reviewed 8 September 2009

My wife and I traveled to Ouray on an overnight motorcycle trip and were lucky enough to stumble upon Hot Springs Inn. This is one of the nicest, newest and cleanest motels I have ever stayed in and at very reasonable rates. The motel backs up to the the river along a river walk so we enjoyed the sound of rushing water all night through our back window. In the morning, we sat on our private deck in the cool air and read the paper while overlooking the river. The motel is just a 3 minute walk along the river to a wonderful hotsprings pool, and maybe 5-10 minutes to the middle of town.
The motel's rooms are LARGE, light and bright with THE most comfortable beds! The facilities also include 3 nice hottubs. The free continental breakfast was perfect for us.
Linda, the manager, and the rest of the staff were wonderful hosts and very helpful regarding tourist information.
-David & Diana, Arvada, CO