Hot Springs Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$137
US$134
Box Canyon Lodge & Hot Springs(Ouray)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$119
Matterhorn Motel(Ouray)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$98
Ouray Chalet Inn(Ouray)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$82
US$182
US$177
Hotels.com
Ouray Victorian Inn(Ouray)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$108
Timber Ridge Lodge(Ouray)(Great Value!)
US$79
Travelocity
Main Street Inn(Ouray)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$86
River's Edge Motel(Ouray)(Great Value!)
US$107
Orbitz.com
US$122
US$119
All reviewselectric fireplacethe rivertwo king size bedscontinental breakfasthot springsfake fireplacewestern themeprivate balconytartscoffee tablebagelslarge roomrushing waterstay there againsitting areastayed longerin town
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 May 2010

This was one of the best motels we have ever stayed at and I am very picky. The folks that work there were so nice and accomodating from the gal that checked us in to the housekeepers to the maintenance guy. The rooms cannot be beat, probably the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in and 2 kings in every room is excellent. The hot tubs were nice, but I really enjoyed just sitting in the swings enjoying the beautiful views. This hotel is in easy walking distance of the center of town which made it convenient for us, we also visited the hot springs pool.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2010

Did a two week girls trip in Colorado and this place was the best and most affordable. Pam gave us a room with an extra window which was nice. Beds are fantastic. Faux fireplace nice touch. Great location. Pam and Linda (front desk) very nice. Were in the hot tubs at darkthirty and my sister mentioned something about the T.V. not working to Bob(maintenance) who was also there and he took care of it as soon as he got out. Wish we could have stayed longer. You can tell they care.

Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 May 2010

This hotel provides all of the amenities at a VERY reasonable price. Very clean rooms, wonderfully comfortable beds and a private balcony with a view of the river. The staff couldn't be nicer or more accommodating. If we are ever back in the Telluride/Ouray area, we will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2010

2 nights, wish I could have stayed longer. This motel has brand-new everything - giant beds, hot tubs, room amenities, etc. Every room overlooks the river with a private balcony. The 2 king size beds were perfect, along with the ultra-modern bathroom. Even has a simulated fireplace. Extremely clean, a welcoming atmosphere, fabulous location. Breakfast area roomy and with a great selection. And the price - what a bargain! Was traveling with my wife, daughter (23) and son (20). This would be a great place for a honeymoon. I've travelled a lot in the US and abroad, and price is extremely important to me. This place was a super bargain and unbeatable. Both my wife and I agreed that this is the best motel we've ever stayed at.
Ouray is surrounded by natural beauty, breathtaking mountains and an "old west" atmosphere. Don't miss "Box Canyon" falls park , Cascade Falls, or the peripheral trail. The "Million Dollar Highway" from Durango is an adventure in itself. Sure wish I had a 4wd to explore the many mine ghost towns in the area, some are accessible in a regular car if you're careful. The Ouray Hot Springs public pool is about 1/4 mile away. It's about the largest pool I've ever seen, but since the on-site hot tubs were so nice and convenient, I did not swim there. That facility would be perfect for younger folks who may get bored with just a hot tub.
In addition to everything else, they honored a 10% discount coupon available on the Ouray C of C website. What a deal and what a great place.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 January 2010

We have stayed in many hotels and this is by far the best in its class. VERY clean, VERY friendly staff that made you felt at home, rooms were spacious and generous. Highly highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple