“BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL”
Review of Hot Springs Inn

Hot Springs Inn
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Ouray
Reviewed 22 June 2010

This place was not only in the most beautiful place I have seen, the hotel itself was amazing. It was cozy, charming kick back to the west. All of the decorations were western. The beds were so plush and big. The fireplace in the room was relaxing and the balcony on the river was amazing. The hotel did not have a pool but the 3 hot tubs made up for it by my children's standards. Every little detail gave us so much to enjoy and take in. Finally, the rooms were spotless, the staff was so very helpful. I needed a CD from the only store in town and they called and got him to stay open until I got there! I would stay here again and again and I have stayed in many hotels in my life. Don't miss out on this gem!!!! www.hotspringsinn.com, pics won't post for me right now.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family

Reviewed 19 June 2010

Every room has has a private deck overlooking the river and mountains. The rooms are spacious but coozy . Staff extremely friendly and helpful, easy getting in and out. Three hottubs , two grills and two big outside tandom covered swings, made it so enjoyable to sit outside and look at the mountains and creek.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2010

My friend and I ended up in Colorado for a continuing education class. We decided to take a road trip afterwards and Ouray, Colorado was on the list, but only for one night. As soon as we walked into the room we were both awe struck by the room. It was huge! It had two king-sized, pillowtop beds! A fireplace, microwave, fridge, nice sized bathroom! Breakfast! A back porch overlooking a raging mountain river! Three hot tubs that sit right next to the river! We hit the JACKPOT! Not to mention all of the other bonuses: SUPER clean, (I mean pristine), flawless interior and exterior, a cute cowboy motif, ect.

We immediately wanted to book another night. In fact, we spent the rest of our vacation here! The staff was wonderful and VERY hospitible. We even got a 10% discount for the next two nights that we stayed. There is a reason why they got the TripAdvisor award for best value. Service was wonderful, stay was wonderful, and I'll never forget it. I'll be back Hot Springs Inn! You made my vacation!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 June 2010

This was our first stay at Hot Springs Inn. We chose it for it's location, spacious rooms and rates. The folks that run the place are very friendly, helpful and care about your stay and comfort. The breakfast provided with the room rate was above average and a very clean facility. Our previous trips to Ouray (7) years in a row, we stayed at the local K.O.A. n a cabin.
We are officially spoiled now and will stay here again next year on our anual trip to Ouray.
I would highly recommend this Inn.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2010

This place was just perfect, from the time we checked in till we checked out, everyone was so very friendly and genuinely glad we were there. The rooms were great they 2 King sized beds with plush pillowtop matteresses, they were so comfortable.... even better than my bed at home, the rooms all have a balcony overlooking a beautiful little river, it was peaceful at night you can hear the river running. The shower was so great, good water pressure and there was seat you could sit down and shave your legs... very clean, no smoking rooms! I loved this town and especially loved this Inn. I don't think there is anything that couldv'e been better about it. They had 3 hot tubs on the deck overlooking the river, and a laundry facility, and breakfast was free! You can't go wrong with this place!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2010

This was one of the best motels we have ever stayed at and I am very picky. The folks that work there were so nice and accomodating from the gal that checked us in to the housekeepers to the maintenance guy. The rooms cannot be beat, probably the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in and 2 kings in every room is excellent. The hot tubs were nice, but I really enjoyed just sitting in the swings enjoying the beautiful views. This hotel is in easy walking distance of the center of town which made it convenient for us, we also visited the hot springs pool.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2010

Did a two week girls trip in Colorado and this place was the best and most affordable. Pam gave us a room with an extra window which was nice. Beds are fantastic. Faux fireplace nice touch. Great location. Pam and Linda (front desk) very nice. Were in the hot tubs at darkthirty and my sister mentioned something about the T.V. not working to Bob(maintenance) who was also there and he took care of it as soon as he got out. Wish we could have stayed longer. You can tell they care.

Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends