This is my fourth time in Ouray, and the third stay at the Best Western. The team there once again made us feel particularly welcome, helping once more with some birthday arrangements for the gathering. Guido and Donna particularly need a mention, such helpful people in the breakfast room, and with kindly serving birthday cakes to the hundreds who attended the FJ Summit. A great place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This lodge is one of a kind. Offering mountain view rooms and breath taking scenes to ensure the perfect picture backdrop. We are located Next to the Million Dollar Highway(hwy 550)one block off Main St. Perfect quiet location away from the hustle and bustle of the city. All of our pools are Natural Mineral Hot Springs. Only a short walk from your room are savings. Continuing with, the Full Hot Breakfast. Our Chef will prepare you a vegetarian omelet full of your favorites. Not to mention, a make-your-own waffle station with hot maple syrup and canned whipped cream! You can look forward to Eggs, Bacon, Biscuits & Gravy, fresh fruit, and assorted hot and cold cereals. There's so much more than can be written here. You'll just have to see for yourself. Join us for a get away you will not forget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your Twin Peaks Lodge & Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Twin Peaks Lodge And Hot Springs
- Best Western Plus Twin Peaks Lodge & Hot Springs Hotel Ouray
- Best Western Ouray
- Ouray Best Western