“I am sure glad we stayed here.”

Twin Peaks Lodge & Hot Springs
Ranked #13 of 15 Hotels in Ouray
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

What a nice hotel in a beautiful setting. Our room was modern, clean amd comfortable. There are three hot springs (hot tubs and a pool with geothermal spring water piped in) that are open 24 hours. There's is a great little outside bar and restaurant on the property. Nothing like sitting in the mountains drinking a good cocktail and taking In the views. Our bartender, Ryan, also is one of the owners.
Free breakfast buffet is wonderful.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 10 June 2014

You cannot find better people, including Ryan, Timothy, & Pam to make your vacation memorable. They made us feel like friends. The breakfast was the best continental that we had ever found in our travels. We ate dinner outside every night and it was great (pizza was the best we have eaten). The rooms were very clean, and the grounds were being groomed the whole time we were there,and they were beautiful. We definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the Ouray area. It is always better to have a good/great experience than a bad one.

Room Tip: There were 3 in our group. I will choose the family room on our next visit.
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We found out some friends from across the states were headed to Ouray and decided last minute to make the drive from Colorado Springs to see them. We booked the Twin Peaks Lodge last minute and we are so glad we did. The staff was amazing and the rooms were clean with comfortable beds and plenty of pillows. Breakfast was fantastic and Pam made us feel right at home. We ordered a few pizzas from the Mineshaft and they were great as well. The adult only hot springs area was awesome and the kids had a great time in the outdoor pool. It was a great little getaway and I can't wait to go back and do it again.

2  Thank MCLOCK2014
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Great Hotel! I am extremely picky about hotel rooms have left other rooms without staying the night because of feeling it wasn't clean. I usually bring my own pillows to sleep on. This room was awesome. Clean enough I used their pillows. Nice friendly staff. Easy check in and out. Breakfast buffet was awesome! Pam served made to order omlets for a room full of guests with ease and they were great! The service is definitely top notch. Pool was warm, hot spring Adult Sanctuary was great! I stayed with extended family members for just an overnight stay. Can't wait to bring my husband here next time I am visiting the area from Michigan. My extended family lives in Delta and Fruita and I am positive they will come again. I think the price is great for what you get with the hot breakfast and all. Only cons would be the small bathroom and no cots/rollaways available. We stayed in a two room suite with 3 queen beds 4 adults and 4 children.

1  Thank Robynkinneymirn
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I was always a little off-put by the big "Switzerland of the Rockies" sign but the friend I stayed with had been there and thought it was great, so we made our reservations. We were two ladies doing a get-away from Grand Junction for some soaks and relaxation. There were many little extras, like LOTS of pillows to prop up on our beds and sketch or chat; lots of big fluffy towels; lots of hangers; nice decor; nice toiletries. The staff were unremittingly friendly and helpful. The recently rebuilt indoor tub was sweet, with a gravel bottom, a waterfall, restful enclosure, and multilevel rock seating. Breakfast was amazing!...omelets made to order, whole wheat waffles, mounds of bacon, and friendly service. We were off-season so we had all this pretty much to ourselves. Only downside was the windows didn't open because no screens yet. They were in the process of renovating rooms, tubs, grounds, and this place will be even better. I almost hate to tell people about it, because I'd like to keep it for myself.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank dsmithpt
Reviewed 4 June 2014

The rooms were very clean and comfy, staff nice, and the optional hot spring fed pool looked welcoming. The setting had beautiful views all around it. I would rate the breakfast and cook as exceptional. She was extremely nice and helpful in getting us updated weather reports as snow was expected on our recent motorcycle tour through the town and Monarch Pass.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We decided at the last minute to get a room in Ouray for just one night. We had stayed at Twin Peaks last summer and loved it! I booked the room very easily online, received the online discount, so we ended up paying $144 for the honeymoon suite. It was perfect for my husband, daughter and I. We had our own balcony on the second floor that looked out at the mountains! The weather was perfect and we took full advantage of the pool and hot tubs. Pam did an awesome job on our breakfast the next morning as always! We decided to stay another night and we Ryan had no problem extending us the 2nd night at the same price! The next night we hung out at the pool and ordered pizza. The pizza was awesome and we didn't even have to leave the motel! Twin Peaks is wonderful, definitely our favorite place to stay in Ouray!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family