The lodge is located just after you descend the mountain from Silverton. The view is breathtaking. Mineral springs pool for adults is wonderful (103 degrees). A nice touch is the towels they have in the adults only pool area. The rooms are clean, and beds are comfortable. The only problem with our room was the bathroom door which wouldn't close or open without a lot of force. The shampoo and conditioner they offer are wonderful. The lotion is amazing. I wanted more bottles of that! We ate at the Tiki bar for dinner. The corned beef in the reuben sandwich is moist and tender. The ambiance on the patio is very nice with a firepit with stones and a water wall that changes colors. Be sure to go for dinner early as they run out of some menu items. When we were there, they ran out of spinach and ribs. And be sure to go for breakfast before 8:30 when everyone shows up. We had no problems going at 8:00. I ordered a veggie omelet which was delicious. The gal in here works hard, so bring a couple of dollars to put in the tip jar. All in all, we really enjoyed staying here and would stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This lodge is one of a kind. Offering mountain view rooms and breath taking scenes to ensure the perfect picture backdrop. We are located Next to the Million Dollar Highway(hwy 550)one block off Main St. Perfect quiet location away from the hustle and bustle of the city. All of our pools are Natural Mineral Hot Springs. Only a short walk from your room are savings. Continuing with, the Full Hot Breakfast. Our Chef will prepare you a vegetarian omelet full of your favorites. Not to mention, a make-your-own waffle station with hot maple syrup and canned whipped cream! You can look forward to Eggs, Bacon, Biscuits & Gravy, fresh fruit, and assorted hot and cold cereals. There's so much more than can be written here. You'll just have to see for yourself. Join us for a get away you will not forget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your Twin Peaks Lodge & Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Twin Peaks Lodge And Hot Springs
- Best Western Plus Twin Peaks Lodge & Hot Springs Hotel Ouray
- Best Western Ouray
- Ouray Best Western