We stayed here for 5 days as we celebrated my husband's 40th birthday. 3rd week of June. Jeep trails are what we came for. A few jeep trails were still closed, but the lodge couldn't have been better! The 3 queen bed suite was perfect for our family. Kids 7,11,12 yrs. The maid service was outstanding! The MineShaft on site restaurant was excellent. The food was impressive and the bar was perfect! They even had a Gluten Free pizza and GF burger buns! Two of my kids and I have a stong intolerance to wheat. My 10 year old son was excited to go to breakfast each morning. There was food he could actually enjoy. Omlets, taters, fruit, bacon, we were happy. Bring your own GF cereal if you don't do eggs. By the end of our stay, Pam the chef, knew my son's name. Pam was great, food was great. The warm mineral pool was very neat. There is a plaque near the spa that tells about the natural warm water, stop by and read it. In the office, there was free popcorn, coco and cappacino. The kids really liked that :) We walked to dinner to the main street of Ouray. The Outlaw restaurant was awesome. Overall, I would book this place again in a heartbeat! We had a very nice stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This lodge is one of a kind. Offering mountain view rooms and breath taking scenes to ensure the perfect picture backdrop. We are located Next to the Million Dollar Highway(hwy 550)one block off Main St. Perfect quiet location away from the hustle and bustle of the city. All of our pools are Natural Mineral Hot Springs. Only a short walk from your room are savings. Continuing with, the Full Hot Breakfast. Our Chef will prepare you a vegetarian omelet full of your favorites. Not to mention, a make-your-own waffle station with hot maple syrup and canned whipped cream! You can look forward to Eggs, Bacon, Biscuits & Gravy, fresh fruit, and assorted hot and cold cereals. There's so much more than can be written here. You'll just have to see for yourself. Join us for a get away you will not forget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Hotel.de, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Twin Peaks Lodge & Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Twin Peaks Lodge & Hot Springs Hotel Ouray
- Best Western Plus Twin Peaks Lodge And Hot Springs
- Best Western Ouray
- Ouray Best Western