We stayed in a second story room, and every room has a great view with a bench outside for reading or happy hour. The on-site tiki bar is located on a very nice little patio and is great for relaxing after a day of traveling. Beautifully landscaped all over with fountains and flowers.
Room is well appointed for a motel type room, but you have to rent the robes for $5! This should be included IMO.
Breakfast omelets were a nice addition to an otherwise typical hotel breakfast. Overall we were very pleased that we had chosen Twin Peaks after being able to see the other hotels nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This lodge is one of a kind. Offering mountain view rooms and breath taking scenes to ensure the perfect picture backdrop. We are located Next to the Million Dollar Highway(hwy 550)one block off Main St. Perfect quiet location away from the hustle and bustle of the city. All of our pools are Natural Mineral Hot Springs. Only a short walk from your room are savings. Continuing with, the Full Hot Breakfast. Our Chef will prepare you a vegetarian omelet full of your favorites. Not to mention, a make-your-own waffle station with hot maple syrup and canned whipped cream! You can look forward to Eggs, Bacon, Biscuits & Gravy, fresh fruit, and assorted hot and cold cereals. There's so much more than can be written here. You'll just have to see for yourself. Join us for a get away you will not forget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Twin Peaks Lodge & Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Twin Peaks Lodge And Hot Springs
- Best Western Plus Twin Peaks Lodge & Hot Springs Hotel Ouray
- Best Western Ouray
- Ouray Best Western