“As good as any 5 star restaurant”
Review of Alley House Grille

Alley House Grille
Price range: US$13 - US$45
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Our casual but elegant restaurant is perfect for casual night just ordering pizza and wine, or for an upscale evening of dining and romance. We pride ourselves with a very nice All- American wine list
BOSQUE
“As good as any 5 star restaurant”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We had the most delicious meal here this past week-end. Started with egg rolls and calamari strips. Beautiful presentation and taste. Sauces were excellent. Next was our Ceasar salad, huge salad, nice twist with some ginger in it, gave it a little kick. Beef filets were perfectly cooked. Ended with a house made cheesecake. We will definitely be back!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank vhusbands

Idaho Springs, Colorado
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

We ate here last night and loved it! It is a little on the pricey side but everything we tried was wonderful. We started with duck egg rolls and Thai Ceasar salad, then I ate the special for the night while my partner had the bacon wrapped scallops. We finished with the blood orange cheesecake. Definitely a place to try if you are in town!

South Fork, Colorado
“HOLY COW!!!”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

We had heard about this restaurant for a long time but just never took the time to pop over "the hill" (Wolf Creek Pass) to find out. Finally we had an occasion with my husband's birthday. It was probably the best meal we have had in YEARS!!! I had Rack of Lamb and Brent had a Ribeye.... EVERYTHING was perfect. The only constructive criticism was that I told them it was his birthday and nothing was done. Otherwise 5 star!!!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank SuzySmithWoodward
sweetchef59, Owner at Alley House Grille, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Dear Suzy SmithWoodward,
Thank you for picking our restaurant for your birthday! I was very happy for the most part about your experience, except for the fact that whoever you told it was your birthday completely forgot it. I'm so sorry about that. We do give a free chocolate sundae to the birthday person with a candle. We do not sing or put you on spot though, which most people like. Again, I'm very sorry that our staff dropped the ball on that part of your evening. I'm very happy though for the most part that you enjoyed your dinner and service.
Kellie Stevens
Corrales, New Mexico
“Great Food in A Comfortable House”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We had a birthday dinner for my wife in Alley House Grille. It's a comfortable restaurant in an older house in Pagosa Springs. The waiter was fun, knowledgeable and very attentive. The food was prepared quickly and was excellent. My wife had a halibut dish that was tender and tasty. I had a rib eye cooked to perfection and delicious. Based on our waiter's recommendation we had a pear and chocolate strudel to share for desert. It was light and again, delicious. A great place to eat in Pagosa Springs.

Visited May 2014
4 Thank Dan C
Pagosa Springs, Colorado
“Upscale dining”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Delicious food and great service, but a bit pricey. Perfect for a special occasion. Not for those wanting a quiet meal.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank 1946Lynn1711
sweetchef59, Owner at Alley House Grille, responded to this review, 17 April 2014
Dear 1946Lynn1711,
We do appreciate your great comments about your dining experience at our restaurant. We take great pride in the service and the food quality. But with that said I would like folks out there to know that we are not just a "Special Occasion" restaurant. Our menu includes $8.00 salads that can feed two, $13.00-$17.00 delicious pizzas, and appetizers that range from $9-15.00.
You can make it casual night with beer and an app, or you can spend more on filet and Lobster. I feel Alley House isn't just for special occasions, we can be whatever your in the mood for that evening. Special upscale dinner, or getting together with some friends over apps and a glass of wine.
Thanks for writing your review.
Kellie Stevens