“Exceptional”

Price range: US$13 - US$45
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Our casual but elegant restaurant is perfect for casual night just ordering pizza and wine, or for an upscale evening of dining and romance. We pride ourselves with a very nice All- American wine list
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We have had great meals all over the world and this rates up there at the top. The chef had just changed to the summer menu and we all had something different and everyone loved what they got.

1  Thank PatAustin2012
There are newer reviews for Alley House Grille

Reviewed 1 July 2014

On a coworker retreat, we took a break from hiking to pamper ourselves at Alley House Grille, and we weren't disappointed! They were able to accommodate a large group on the covered patio. The service was great, and our food was practically perfect. Creative combos and fresh ingredients. The desserts were massive, sharing encouraged. The ambience is nice but relaxed. Alley House will now be my go-to restaurant in Pagosa Springs.

1  Thank TayWB
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Although the Lodge was a disappointment, we loved the Alley House. Recommend highly to anyone visiting this area.

2  Thank Alan C
Reviewed 29 June 2014

While celebrating our anniversary in Pagosa Springs, we had a special dinner at the Alley House, fine food in a casual setting. Our main dishes were expertly prepared. I had the chef's special and my husband had the trout. Portion sizes were ample. For dessert I had the chocolate ganache tart. At $9, it was a disappointment. The cookie crust contained barely any filling and was missing the chocolate espresso bean garnish. The bill with gratuity was $100 which included a shared salad, two entrees, dessert and one coffee. No alcohol.

3  Thank Kimberly S
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I have been reading how unfriendly this restaurant is regarding children. So, I contacted the restaurant directly via their website. Imagine my surprise when the manager called me directly and invited my family to dinner that night! We have children ranging from 11 months to 7. From the moment we walked through the door we felt welcome. Parents... don't think that
just because there is no kid's menu that you need to go anywhere else. If you travel around the world, there are no designated menus for children. At Alley House, there is pizza. Also they can make any kid friendly dish from what they have on the menu. Just ask! My daughter had a sore throat and the manager suggested an ice cream sundae(not on the menu) for her. Our waitress and other staff were very attentive and we were never made to feel unwelcome because we had three small children. The wine, food, service, and atmosphere were excellent and we will return often!

1  Thank Holly A