“Great place to stay!!!!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mountain Landing Suites & RV Park

Mountain Landing Suites & RV Park
Mountain Landing Suites & RV Park
Yukon, Oklahoma
“Great place to stay!!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2013

A great cabin to spend a few nights in. The place is clean and not a lot of noise to keep you awake at night. Would stay here again if we revisit Pagosa Springs again. Just of the main path in Pagosa Springs so not hard to find and close to most everything in town.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Santa Fe, New Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2013

We stayed for 2 nights in a 2 bedroom suite in early January and were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the accommodation. The rooms were well furnished, clean, modern and warm (it was zero F outside!). The equipment was all relatively new and fully functional and Susan on reception was extremeny pleasant and helpful. Well done Mountain Landing.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2012

Pagosa Springs was a quick two night visit to see family, and Mountain Landing was great. My room had a kitchen and living room separate from the bedroom. Very clean, convenient to CO 160, and free WiFi. Clearly they are set up for vacationers that spend more time here than I did, but works either way.

Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
La Plata, NM
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2011

Stumbled upon this one on the internet. Looked too good to be true. I actually called to reserve because I thought it was a scam. I thought there had to be some kind of catch. Smelly or next to a loud highway.... something. It had to be too good to be true. Well it was everything we wanted. Quiet neighborhood. CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN facility. After only staying a few days it was like I was packing up to leave my apartment. It was "THAT" comfortable I almost forgot I didn't actually "Live" there. Enjoyed the swim spa. Perfect! Not too big and not too small and loved the fact it was indoor since the weather was unusually cold. Used the grill just outside our room and enjoyed the crisp mountain air in the mornings on our porch area with coffee.... I'm getting teary eyed. I'm soooo ready to go back! I want to keep this my secret so it stays so nice...

Room Tip: We only stayed in the two bedroom.
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled with friends
5 Thank RhondaMLaPlata_NM
Northwest Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2011

Stayed for 4 nights. Location was perfect within pagosa springs, equi-distance from downtown & grocery store/restaurant area. About a 30 minute drive to Wolf Creek--but everything in Pagosa is 30 minutes from Wolf Creek. We stayed in a 2 bedroom unit. It had a full kitchen with pots & pans and dish washer. They supplied dish soap & dishwasher soap. The only things I would change is that there was no hair dryer provided and there are no tvs in the bedrooms. They have a huge spa/hot tub that we did not use. There is no "swimming pool" They also had very nice bbq grills outside for guest use. Free wi-fi but my connection was very poor. We had family who stayed in 1 bedroom unit. It looks about the same but a mini kitchen--mini fridge, no dishwasher, etc. If we go back to Pagosa, we will stay here again.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank jwilson3mama
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2011

Booked this place for a ski trip. Stayed two nights. I booked the 2BDRM suite (sleeps up to six with fold-out futon). The place was more than roomy enough for three people (including myself). We did not really utilize the kitchen but it was fully stocked. The fridge was very useful. I'm glad I got a roomy place, so that we could lay out all of our ski gear and clothes.
When I booked, I was told that there was other 2BDRM suites that were newly renovated, for about $10 more, but I just stuck with the non-renovated rooms - which you could hardly tell otherwise because the suite I booked was very clean and the bathroom looked new. I booked online on their website and stated that we'd check in at 5 PM, but didn't end up getting there till 9 PM - which is when the office closes. The woman working the front, Susan, left a voicemail on my phone and a note on the door. But we caught her just in time. She was very friendly. The front office has movies you can check out - all on VHS! The room had a VHS/DVD player, and we watched Crocodile Dundee. Can't go wrong with that movie! And it's fine it was on VHS; I'm sure this encourages people NOT to steal the movies. There was also a rec room with a ping-pong table, eliptical machine, and I think foosball table, laundry machines, and a room with a heated pool! It went up to 104F and had jets, so was basically a giant hot-tub. The pool area and pool itself was very clean, the room was made of a warm wood - very beautiful. The pool closed at 9 PM, and we weren't sure if we'd make it in time after dinner. But after talking with Susan, she allowed us to be in there later, the only thing was to be sure and lock up! So friendly! We enjoyed how the guest quarters were close to everything Pagosa had to offer.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank tokipoke
McKinney, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2011

After a last minute change from Taos to Wolf Creek I only had 2 hours to find new lodging. I looked online at a few places and Mountain Landing is one that had vacancy. After calling to talk to them they told me that they had lots of vacancy, which made me worry. After making the decision to go ahead and book it due to the GREAT rate we went for it. When we pulled into the location around midnight we were very surprised at how clean and nice the buildings were from the outside. We felt a little better about our last minute decision. Once we got inside we were presently surprised. The 2-bedroom suite was extremely clean and a great size for a party of four. When I say it was clean IT WAS CLEAN, I am extremely picky about things being clean. Don’t hesitate to stay here it was a great place and we are planning to stay there next year!! I give it a 4 on location only because you CAN'T stay on the mountain to ski. So you have to drive no matter what. It took us about 20mins to get to the slops each morning.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled with family