“Good pastries”

Pagosa Baking Company & Cafe
Price range: US$2 - US$15
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Come visit our bakery cafe for great breakfast burritos with house made green chile, quiches, cream cheese filled cinnamon rolls, muffins and scones. We serve the best coffee and espresso drinks in town. Try home made soups, and daily sandwich specials on our home made bread. Wednesday is Thai day - authentic Thai cuisine. European style sourdough breads and ciabatta rolls, hand crafted sweet and savory baked goods. We're famous for our pies. And don't forget made-to-order cakes for your special occasion or wedding. Visit our web site to find our menu.
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Was in for a quick pastry only tried the German Chocolate cupcakes which were very good. Atmosphere is cozy and the food was very good.

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Walked here this morning from our rental - it's like a cozy house inside, bright and lots of places to sit. I brought home a variety of baked goods which everyone loved. I had a lemon poppyseed muffin that was divine - not too sweet with a lemon curd center and a crunchy poppyseed top. I want another one!

Reviewed 11 July 2014

I come here every time I'm in Pagosa, I have not had one thing I don't like. We were here over the 4th of July week and man was it slammed! Sometimes a line out the door and out on the sidewalk. The quiche is sooooo good. They have a bakery window filled with fresh desserts - if you are on a diet do not go into this place because everything is so good you will not leave without trying something. This place is inside of a little house right in the middle of town. One of my favorite coffee/breakfast/bakery places!!

Reviewed 10 July 2014

My husband and I read good reviews for this café, so we tried it out for breakfast one morning. I had the chorizo breakfast burrito and he had a plain breakfast burrito. We enjoyed both and also shared a delicious scone and some excellent coffee. We returned a couple days later and got a lentil & goat cheese salad and a chicken pannini sandwich to go, plus an entire apple-blueberry pie. All were excellent. We will definitely stop by here whenever we pass through Pagosa Springs.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Us girls went here for a good long chat. We got a corner table, coffee and some good smothered burritos. People were friendly and they also sell other things like fresh meats and Colorado honey. YUM!

1  Thank cleverbeagle