“Out of multiple items”

Price range: US$5 - US$19
Cuisines: Pizza, Brew Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Takeout
Description: Pagosa Brewing Company™ & Grill is Pagosa's Award Winning Craft Brewery - Recommended by Sunset Magazine, Esquire Magazine, National Geographic & The New York Times. We've got a friendly Tap Room, Dining Room & spacious tree-covered Beer Garden with festival tent. We proudly offer a "Made-from-Scratch" Food Menu that features delicious food choices including: *CharBurgers *BBQ Ribs & Pulled Pork *Hand Cut Steaks *Wild-Caught Alaskan Salmon *Chicken Tenders *Chicken & Waffles *Hand Tossed Pizzas *Salads & More! 20 taps of Beer, Fine Wines, Craft Cocktails, homemade root beer soda & brewery tours. We've got a new expanded building and larger parking lot, and more full-service outdoor table service in season. Perfect for large groups. Join us!
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

We visited from tx and were excited to try some of the beers and I had heard rave reviews of their pizza so I was going to order that. We get there on a sat night and they were out of multiple beers and pizza crust. We had to settle for other items and they were good but we were just disappointed because we were looking forward to trying other items. We will probably give them a second chance to see if are stocked up and like I said we weren't disappointed with anything we got. The burgers and fries were good and a couple of their cocktails as well like the citrus punch.

ColoradoBeerMan, Owner at Pagosa Brewing & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Dear Ashely,
Thank you for the feedback. We very much appreciate the kind words and rating. Yet, I was concerned with your disappointment in not being able to order one of our signature pizzas. I checked with our Lead Line Cook. And unfortunately, we did briefly did run out pizza dough that evening for about 45 minutes while the kitchen got another batch prepped. My sincere apologies. Based on your experience, I have instructed the kitchen to prep extra pizzas dough so that we hopefully don't run out again during a busy weekend rush. And, we've got new seasonal beers coming on-tap every week. I hope you will give us another try. Please ask for our Manager, Marsha, and we will do our best to make it right.

Cheers,
Tony Simmons
Owner & Head Brewer

Write a ReviewReviews (1,144)

Reviewed 20 July 2014

My wife, my son and I had an amazing lunch here. The food was plentiful and delicious. The waitstaff was very friendly and courteous. The atmosphere is very relaxed. I had expected simply decent food, but I found it to be extra special. I recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Pagosa Brewing & Grill has a small town atmosphere, tables outside, canvas awnings providing shade, young servicers in casual dress. The service is definitely 5 stars along with the food. Prices are reasonable, Being a tourist in a strange town, I was at a lost as to where to get a decent meal. I drove by Pagosa Brewing & Grill and saw a parking lot full of cars. There's no better advertisement than a packed parking lot. Give this place a try, you won't be sorry!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We came in a large bunch, sort of took over one third of the outdoor space. Our server was awesome, she took good care of us and the food was fantastic--so was the beer and the spirits! I would recommend that anyone who plans to play in the springs must make PB&G a destination in their plans.

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

If I could rate it higher I would. I absolutely love this place. Everything from the friendly service to the top notch beers and food. Half the reason I go to The town of Pagosa Springs as often as possible is so I can visit Pagosa Brewery. I also get their growlers so I can drink that heavenly beer at home. If you're looking for fine dining go somewhere else, but if you're looking for championship beer and mouth watering victuals, look no further.