“Loved the beer garden”

Price range: US$5 - US$19
Cuisines: Pizza, Brew Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Takeout
Description: Pagosa Brewing Company™ & Grill is Pagosa's Award Winning Craft Brewery - Recommended by Sunset Magazine, Esquire Magazine, National Geographic & The New York Times. We've got a friendly Tap Room, Dining Room & spacious tree-covered Beer Garden with festival tent. We proudly offer a "Made-from-Scratch" Food Menu that features delicious food choices including: *CharBurgers *BBQ Ribs & Pulled Pork *Hand Cut Steaks *Wild-Caught Alaskan Salmon *Chicken Tenders *Chicken & Waffles *Hand Tossed Pizzas *Salads & More! 20 taps of Beer, Fine Wines, Craft Cocktails, homemade root beer soda & brewery tours. We've got a new expanded building and larger parking lot, and more full-service outdoor table service in season. Perfect for large groups. Join us!
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I would have given this place a "5" if the micro brews listed were available to order and purchase. The food was good, I had pizza. The outdoor seating area was enjoyable.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I stopped in on the advice of my raft guide and it was worth the stop. And my review has to be 100 characters

Reviewed 4 August 2014

We loved it!!! The food was really good. We shared the green bean appetizer, pizza and a sandwich. The beer was excellent and so was our server. I cannot think of a better back drop than those beautiful mountains at sunset either. We sat outside and it was perfect!!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed 4 August 2014

There were a lot of beer and food choices, the service was slow then order was'nt complete, but they gave us a discount. We had the brats they were'nt grilled enough and bun was soggy

ColoradoBeerMan, Owner at Pagosa Brewing & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear Leanore,
Thank you for the feedback. I apologize that the food order was not complete or to your liking. We normally have a Food Expediter who is supposed to ensure that orders are complete and prepared correctly before leaving the kitchen window. If you could possibly provide a date and time of day, it would help me to follow up on this. In the meantime, I would encourage you to give us another try. Please ask for our Manager, Marsha, and we will do our best to make it right.

Cheers,
Tony Simmons
Owner & Head Brewer
Pagosa Brewing & Grill

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Every time we are in Pagosa we stop by the Pagosa Brewery. The beer has never disappointed and the staff is always friendly.
Cool outdoor seating , inside is small but intimate.