“Another winner”

Price range: US$8 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 30 December 2011

Love the quesadilla...have it nearly every time we eat here (over 10 times so far)

Reviewed 19 November 2011

I love going to Farrago to meet up with friends or to meet my husband for lunch. I usually get the fish tacos, "Pick Three Salads" or the Asian salad with grilled chicken. The home baked cookies are so good, and my favorite is the coconut macaroon with chocolate chips and dried cherries - - - de-lish! They also will do box lunches for individuals or for groups - had a picnic in the park with one & it was great. It had a huge sandwich, chips, and a big cookie. I never see many cars there at night (don't know why, the food is just as good at night), but lunch time is usually packed. One of these days I am going to branch out and try the Moroccan Chicken Salad! I marked a 3 for atmosphere for inside, but it would be a 5 for outside, when weather permits, because you sit in a pretty courtyard with aspen trees and beautiful flowers.

1  Thank tobywon
Reviewed 15 November 2011

The sandwiches and pizza were terrific. Service was very helpful and just down the road from the hot springs great spot!

Reviewed 14 November 2011

My husband and I stopped for lunch at Farrago on Saturday and split a hamburger and a basket of onion strings. Oh my goodness, it sure hit the spot. The burger was cooked just right with onions and gorgonzola cheese and the onion strings are crispy, stringy and delicious.To top off a lovely lunch we got a couple of Kellie's yummy cookies,mine was oatmeal with golden raisins and my husband chose the chocolate chunk. Farrago also has pizza's, which in my opinion are the best in town, personal favorite is the mahoney. While in Pagosa you should stop at Farrago for lunch or a casual dinner, they have so much to offer and it's good!

1  Thank Cathy1025
Reviewed 26 September 2011

The first night I had their extraordinary salmon fish and chips with a delicious home made sauce. My husband had a portabella mushroom sandwich. We both had the local on tap beer. Everything was outstanding! We ordered a pizza to go for the next night. They have a Take and Bake option if you have an oven. The mushroom pizza featured several different cheeses and a variety of fresh mushrooms. We liked the pizza so much we went back for another one on the third night. Yes, while staying at Healing Waters we ate here three nights in a row. You can call ahead and your order will be ready. Take it to the park, eat it there or eat it back in your room. Just a great, small, well run establishment.

1  Thank kellykabuki