“Great Casual Place”

Price range: US$8 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Nice little casual dining spot. Particularly like the salmon fish and chips. Local beer on tap.

There are newer reviews for Farrago Market Cafe

Reviewed 27 March 2012

This place was great! My wife and I were in Pagosa for our one year anniversary. We had spent the day hiking and we were exhausted! This is one meal I earned, lol. We decided to try this based on reviews we read online.

We entered and the place was almost empty, but we did arrive at an off hour and it raining cats and dogs outside so we didn't think anything of the emptiness. It was a cozy place, it also had outdoor seating. I ordered the Lamb Gyro and my wife ordered a Quesadilla. We also ordered a side of Regular Fries and Sweet Potato Fries.

The orders were placed at a counter. After a short wait the food was ready, and we chowed down. The Gyro was amazing and was quite large. My wife enjoyed her meal as well. The Sweet potato fries where the best I have ever had, We will most certainly return here next time we are in town!

Reviewed 9 March 2012

We took out pizza to go, but the atmosphere in the restaurant was very cozy. The pizza was very delicious, a little expensive, but never the less tasty.

Reviewed 20 February 2012

First off, the portions are HUGE. There is no way I could ever have finished my salmon fish n chips, so if you're on a budget, it's totally feasible to split a meal. Quality is very good, and the selection should satisfy everyone in your group,.even vegans and picky eaters. I enjoyed the creative twists they gave ordinary entrees, like using salmon for fish n chips, and using a sundried tomato tarter sauce. They have a small but tasty draght beer selection as well. Very low key. Not the friendliest place I've been,.however..

1  Thank lotuswoman
Reviewed 17 February 2012

Wonderful food and service. The pizzas and salads are very tasty.