We stayed at Healing Waters specifically because they had their own hot springs, and were more affordable than the big spa hotel. The service was good and the pool was nice, but the rooms were just OK, and we had a very loud group above us. I'd recommend not being on the ground floor if you are going to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small-town charm & hospitality! Budget-friendly accommodations: Motel rooms, suites, mini-suites, deluxe park-model cabins and seasonal RV spaces. Amenities include: hot springs swimming pool, outdoor soaking tub & indoor hot baths (100% mineral water!). On-site, licensed massage therapists. Located in the heart of downtown Pagosa Springs, Colorado, right across from the San Juan River and at the base of the Reservoir Hill Recreation Area. Healing Waters Resort & Spa - Always a Warm Welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Healing Waters Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Healing Waters Hotel Pagosa Springs
- Healing Waters Resort And Spa
- Healing Waters Resort & Spa Pagosa Springs, Colorado