I stayed at the San Juan Motel with my best 4 legged canine friend, and liked it so much stayed another night. Access to the river made for a great walk with my pooch and enough grounds to walk comfortably without worrying about traffic.
The accomodations were clean, the outside beautifully groomed with colorful flowers everywhere and the management great! Close walking distance to town. It was a peaceful retreat. I highly recommend it if you plan to stay in the Pagosa Springs area. I will definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the foothills of the beautiful San Juan Mountains and situated on 10 acres adjacent to the San Juan River, the San Juan Motel has both motel and cabin accommodations at affordable prices. Can walk to downtown Pagosa Springs and the hot springs. Bikers, Skiers, Boarders, Hunters, Fisherman all welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your San Juan Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Juan Hotel Pagosa Springs
- San Juan Motel Pagosa Springs, Colorado