The windows in our room were old and sealed so we were unable to sleep with any fresh air (or risk leaving the door ajar which did not feel safe). One look at the carpet and you know you must wear socks at all times. Thin, worn bed sheets over a soft mattress that felt like foam. Otherwise, it seems clean but the rooms are beyond dated and just sad. Luckily, we were only there for one night. I've never checked out of a place so early the next day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the foothills of the beautiful San Juan Mountains and situated on 10 acres adjacent to the San Juan River, the San Juan Motel has both motel and cabin accommodations at affordable prices. Can walk to downtown Pagosa Springs and the hot springs. Bikers, Skiers, Boarders, Hunters, Fisherman all welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your San Juan Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Juan Hotel Pagosa Springs
- San Juan Motel Pagosa Springs, Colorado