The motel was nice, clean, quiet, beautiful view of the mountains, property extends to the San Juan river where you can explore. Only - was the 2x2 shower, very tight. Front desk was courteous, breakfast was plenty composed of coffee, milk, cereals, muffins and other sweet carbs, fresh oranges, bananas, orange juice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the foothills of the beautiful San Juan Mountains and situated on 10 acres adjacent to the San Juan River, the San Juan Motel has both motel and cabin accommodations at affordable prices. Can walk to downtown Pagosa Springs and the hot springs. Bikers, Skiers, Boarders, Hunters, Fisherman all welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your San Juan Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Juan Hotel Pagosa Springs
- San Juan Motel Pagosa Springs, Colorado