We stayed in one of the recently updated cabins in October and were a little disappointed with the updates. The gas heaters were so noisy all night that it was difficult to sleep and the beds felt like there was nothing on top of the box springs. This is a really great location and the exterior of the cabins and proximity to the hot springs, cute shops and the San Juan River are amazing, but the interiors and comfort level for guest could really use some TLC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the foothills of the beautiful San Juan Mountains and situated on 10 acres adjacent to the San Juan River, the San Juan Motel has both motel and cabin accommodations at affordable prices. Can walk to downtown Pagosa Springs and the hot springs. Bikers, Skiers, Boarders, Hunters, Fisherman all welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your San Juan Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Juan Hotel Pagosa Springs
- San Juan Motel Pagosa Springs, Colorado