Driving into town late we popped in to reserver a room, I'm always enticed by a hot tub. The young man at the desk was very nice and helpful as was another gentleman. He gave us some nice recommendations about the town.
Reservation payed, key in hand we entered our room. I have't seen or smelled anything like this since my 20's. I"m twice that now and although, I'm not super fussy, I expect something more $70+ a night.
Our room, in the strip of rooms facing the street was about 12' x 12'. The room smelled like 'old', it's obvious that the carpet has not been replaced for a long time. We had to crack a window. If you're going to stay here, check your room out before you pay. We were to tired to cancel out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the foothills of the beautiful San Juan Mountains and situated on 10 acres adjacent to the San Juan River, the San Juan Motel has both motel and cabin accommodations at affordable prices. Can walk to downtown Pagosa Springs and the hot springs. Bikers, Skiers, Boarders, Hunters, Fisherman all welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your San Juan Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Juan Hotel Pagosa Springs
- San Juan Motel Pagosa Springs, Colorado