We had room 1 right on the corner. Because of that we were able to leave windows open to get good air circulation. There isn't an air conditioner in that room but there was a ceiling fan. It made him uncomfortable that the windows were open. The restroom is very small but servicable
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the foothills of the beautiful San Juan Mountains and situated on 10 acres adjacent to the San Juan River, the San Juan Motel has both motel and cabin accommodations at affordable prices. Can walk to downtown Pagosa Springs and the hot springs. Bikers, Skiers, Boarders, Hunters, Fisherman all welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your San Juan Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Juan Hotel Pagosa Springs
- San Juan Motel Pagosa Springs, Colorado