Wyndham Pagosa
San Juan Motel(Pagosa Springs)
US$78
US$76
Econo Lodge - Pagosa Springs(Pagosa Springs)(Great Value!)
US$98
Alpine Inn(Pagosa Springs)(Great Value!)
US$76
Hillside Inn(Pagosa Springs)
US$98
US$95
Pagosa Springs Inn and Suites(Pagosa Springs)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$101
Official Site
First Inn of Pagosa(Pagosa Springs)
US$89
High Country Lodge(Pagosa Springs)(Great Value!)
US$130
Quality Inn(Pagosa Springs)
US$123
Travelocity
Motel SOCO(Pagosa Springs)(Great Value!)
US$127
Travelocity
All reviewsteal landingrec centeractivity centerhot tubliving roomvillage pointthrough rciwasher dryerfull kitchenresort activitiesthese unitstimeshare presentationmurphy bedone bedroom unitchimney rockminiature golftennis courts
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 January 2012

We just returned from a ten day stay. We had a blast. The staff is very kind and knowledgeable about the local area. They were a great help to us during our vacation. We did attend a time share sales presentation. I believe the Wyndam program is a good value. We were offered a great deal. Unfortunately we were unable to purchase as or two oldest children need college tuition this month. When we explained this to Todd he was very gracious and did not presure us at all. As a bonus for attending we received two extra nights in our condo. The condo is great. Thereis a tub large enough for two in the master bath. The hot tub was great to relax in after a day of skiing. You will enjoy a stay at Wyndam pagosa. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank Kevin S
Reviewed 20 December 2011

My parents and my brother have come here a number of times and recommended this for my husband and I as a nice get away for our 25th Anniversary.
Check in was easy and they gave you all kinds of information but weren't pushy about it.
The room was very spacious but the furniture is very dated and tired. It is obvious this was built in the 60's/70's era and it has changed much since then. The bathroom was huge but the tub is only like 3 1/2 to 4 ft. square. Yes, square. Plus the water pressure is so slow it takes over 1/2 an hour to fill this odd behemoth. You really can't soak in it because of the odd shape. Do they think 2 people can get comfortable in it? Then once you do get it about 1/2 full the hot water runs out. So you can never really have a hot bath. For me this is VERY important for a relaxing vacation!
Otherwise the bed was comfortable and the view was beautiful.
The golf course does wander between all the rooms so you have to be careful of golf balls flying! And people wandering through your backyard so privacy can be an issue.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank DaniGus
Reviewed 20 November 2011

We have stayed at the Wyndham Flagstaff, and enjoyed the stay - and were looking forward to the Colorado version in Pagosa Springs. We checked in late due to a long trip - the desk is open 24/7, and we were met cordially and found our room to be warm and ready for our stay. Our big complaint was the smell - they had apparently varnished the wood trim in the room, and there was a very strong smell of lacquer when we arrived - but we were too tired to complain. We went to the office for our check in and parking pass, and Eric was friendly and helpful in finding our way around the city, and there is a lot to do here even in November. PROS - the rooms are warm, clean, and ready to go. Staff is friendly and helpful. WIFI available from room. CONS - 70's design and construction, bizarre window from bedroom into jacuzzi tub. Watch for stray golf balls during the summer.

Room Tip: Ptarmigan was a good choice - most units are attached but private enough.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank agbowden
Reviewed 18 November 2011

My wife and her family have been going her for 20+ years. We have stayed here with our kids many times. Our family has stayed here in the Winter and the Summer. We just love it. Our kids refer to the condo we stay in as the Mushroom Houses. They love the huge jucuzzi tub. The Activity center with the large indoor pool is also plus. The view of the mountains in the morning and the sky at night are amazing. If we go to Colorado, then this is where we stay. The rooms are clean and the lay out with the loft upstair works great for families or large groups of 8 or more.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Wolverine2299
Reviewed 12 November 2011

This was my first stay at a Wyndham property since buying my timeshare. I visited Pagosa Springs on my solo motorcycle trip in Oct. I was very pleased with the unit. It was very clean and roomy. Don't get me wrong it wasn't fancy by any means and the furniture was a little dated, but I don't really care about that. Being on the motorcycle it was nice to have a washer dryer in the room and the day that it rained having a kitchen was really nice and the in room wifi was nice. I had to ride to the workout facility, but it was better than any hotel workout room I've ever used with a full weight room, cardio room,pool and raquetball. The view of the mountains from the condo was awesome. I will bring my family to Wyndham Pagosa someday but we have lots of other Wyndham properties to explore in the mean time.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo