“good pizza”

Squirrel's Pub & Pantry
Price range: US$3 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Squirrel’s Pub & Panty is located right off of the Oak Ridge Lodge in down town Pagosa Springs. With Happy Hour daily from 4pm to 6pm and Wednesday poker tournaments everyone will have a good time. Squirrel’s is open 7 days a week for Breakfast (6:30am – 10:00am) and Dinner (4:00pm – 8:00pm). Squirrel’s is also family oriented with several menu items that kids will enjoy, but don’t forget to try their famous variety of smoked meats.
Erie, Colorado
“good pizza”
Reviewed 27 October 2011

We stayed at the Oak Ridge Lodge and Squirrel's is attached to the lobby. My husband was sick so I ordered a pizza for myself. They told me they would call me when it was ready. Unfortunately, they forgot about my pizza (it was a slow night) and it burned. So they made me a new one in a larger size and only charged me for half my toppings. The pizza was really good and worth the wait. I was sad that I couldn't save it for later.

• Visited October 2011