“breakfast & brer only!”

Squirrel's Pub & Pantry
Price range: US$3 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Squirrel’s Pub & Panty is located right off of the Oak Ridge Lodge in down town Pagosa Springs. With Happy Hour daily from 4pm to 6pm and Wednesday poker tournaments everyone will have a good time. Squirrel’s is open 7 days a week for Breakfast (6:30am – 10:00am) and Dinner (4:00pm – 8:00pm). Squirrel’s is also family oriented with several menu items that kids will enjoy, but don’t forget to try their famous variety of smoked meats.
“breakfast & brer only!”
Reviewed 28 December 2011

Stayed at the attached hotel and it was nice to walk to a bar and have drinks and play pool. We also enjoyed the breakfast, perfect quantity at a good price.Came back for dinner and was shocked at the poor service and horrible food, even the salads were bad. GOOD FOR BEER & BREAKFAST!

Lakeland, Florida
“Pizza”
Reviewed 27 December 2011

Great Pizza and Cold beer. I'll be back. The wait staff is fun and friendly. It's nice to have a couple beers and then walk to your room.

Erie, Colorado
“good pizza”
Reviewed 27 October 2011

We stayed at the Oak Ridge Lodge and Squirrel's is attached to the lobby. My husband was sick so I ordered a pizza for myself. They told me they would call me when it was ready. Unfortunately, they forgot about my pizza (it was a slow night) and it burned. So they made me a new one in a larger size and only charged me for half my toppings. The pizza was really good and worth the wait. I was sad that I couldn't save it for later.

• Visited October 2011