“amazing entertainment and drinks!”

Pagosa Springs Center for the Arts
More attraction details
Owner description: The Pagosa Springs Center for the Arts is one of the area’s largest cultural attractions, devoted to all aspects of the arts. It is located adjacent to U.S. 160 in Pagosa Springs just east of Piedra Road.
Pagosa Springs, Colorado
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“amazing entertainment and drinks!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

The Center for the Arts hosts some of the best theater that I have ever seen. it rivals much larger regional theaters. in a town like Pagosa springs this is a jem. the best time I have ever had at a theater. spam a lot was amazing. they even had the original costumes used in the first London run of the show. tim (king Arthur) was wearing tim curry's original costume. I have seen other plays there and have always been surprised at how good it is!

6 Thank DouglasChapin

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fantastic performers! Worth the trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

My wife and I were told by a friend that we just had to see Spamalot at the Pagosa Springs Center for the Arts so we made the trip. We were amazed at the caliber of talent that was pulled in for this performance! Combined with the wonderful hot springs and bed and breakfast in town we will definitely be back again.

5 Thank Kingstonrd
Brighton, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Incredible performances!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2013

We travelled from the Front Range to Pagosa Springs to see Spamalot and the Full Monty. We planned our trip so we could catch both shows on consecutive days. We were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the venue. Though small, the theater is equipped with state-of-the-art lighting and sound. But it was the talent on stage that really wowed us! I understand that this is becoming a very desirable venue for actors from around the country to come and spend a summer doing theater. Pagosa, do you know how lucky you are??? The art exhibited by local artists held our interest as we strolled around with a glass of wine or the special "show drink" while waiting for the performance to begin. Everyone was very friendly and gave us good suggestions for things to do during the day, and good places to eat and shop. It was only a 3-day getaway, but we really felt like we had been on vacation in a very beautiful, accomodating and entertaining place.

Visited August 2013
6 Thank Bean_Steve
Brighton, Colorado
“What a wonderful show”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2013

As soon as I found out that I could see Spamalot in Pagosa springs, my family and I decided to make a special trip down to the beautiful city. I was so impressed at the friendliness of the town and the welcome attitude , but I was blown away at the amount of laughter that I had at the Thingamajig's "Spamalot" I have seen this show before but never this close and never this beautiful. The costumes and the lights were absolutely stupendous as well as the beautiful artwork in the lobby. I was so excited when the big Ni knight walked right by me on his stilts. it was a wonderful show and I and my wife really enjoyed it.

5 Thank Devin M
Denver, Colorado
“A hidden gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2013

Pagosa Springs is a wonderful town, its beauty can be found everywhere. One of the most recent additions to the area has been the Center for the Arts, which offers the entire region access to high quality, professional theater alongside its more infamous hot springs.

This past summer I was able to watch both The Full Monty as well as Spamalot. Not only were they both superbly well done, but the costumes from Spamalot came from the original London production! In fact, this was the first time a local company has produced Spamalot in Colorado. The shows were both lively and intimate, and the cast and the crew were professionals brought in from all over the country.

The kicker? I saw both shows all within my 3 day visit - in the summer, their shows are constantly changing and are always worth checking out.

5 Thank RJoTownshend