“Cajun food in Pagosa!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Chivalrous Shark - CLOSED

Chivalrous Shark
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Cajun food in Pagosa!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2013

We had the crabcakes for an appetizer, which had a nice mango salsa on it. Tasty!
My mojito was excellent. We tried the trout, which was sweeter than I cared for. We also
had the shrimp creole. The servings are more than one can eat. I'd like a little spicier creole.
Service was excellent, and it's obvious our waitress loves the line of work she's in. Nice, friendly spot,. Well kept. Very clean. Prompt service.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Los Lunas, New Mexico
“What a feast this was.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2013

After I found this restaurant I just had to try it. Ordered the, forgot the name, but all the sea food was in a red spice sauce, very good, needed to order garlic bread because it was a little too spicy, maybe garlic bread should come with this dish. Def. gonna go back there next time I am up in Pagosa.

Pagosa Springs, Colorado
“One of my favorite places for real cajun food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2013

It is strange to fine such a good cajun restaurant in a Colorado Mountain town. This place is a winner with both locals and visitors. If you have a taste for an oyster poorboy, some shrimp, crawfish, or good fish and chips all with wonderful cajun flavors, give this place a try. The service is good and the prices are very reasonable for the amount of food you will be served. Try to save a little room for their homemade pies. To me, this is one of the best restaurants in Pagosa.

Pagosa Springs, Colorado, United States
“Great seafood in the mountains? YES!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

Having grown up on the New England shore, I'm pretty fussy about my fish and seafood. After 35 years in the mountains I'd learned to "settle for less", and then we found Chivalrous Shark. Delicious, fresh fish and seafood at reasonable prices, prepared perfectly!

Visited April 2013
Albuquerque, NM
“Great Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2013

Wonderful service in this seafood restaurant a couple of miles from downtown. Service was wonderful and the food was terrific. We went there twice and both times had fried oysters and shrimp. Very reasonable prices and all around good food and desserts. We'd eat there again tonight if we could.