Our family reunion was a terrific success because of the wonderful cabins, lodge rooms, attentive, friendly and helpful staff at High Country Lodge! We rented 7 cabins and 4 lodge rooms and each one was exceptionaly clean and well equiped. We all appreciated the more than adequate breakfast each morning. All of the Pagosa activities were close by and we ate as a family at the SanJuan Roadhouse that is walkable from the lodge. If you're planning a family reunion or just want a great place to stay and enjoy the Pagosa area I would recommend this lodge as exceptional in every way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High Country Lodge consists of 22 lodge rooms & 10 cabins with wood burning stoves & fireplaces on 15 wooded acres, a wildlife viewing pond and a snow tubing park in the winter. Your stay at the High Country Lodge includes: a hot breakfast, 3 hot tubs and a sauna, a playground area, BBQ grills, horseshoe pits, free WiFi , cable TV w/HBO and in room DVD player. We are located 2.5 miles east of Pagosa Springs on Hwy 160. We are the closest lodge to Wolf Creek Ski Area. We look forward to having you as our guests! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your High Country Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- High Country Lodge Motel And Cabins
- High Country Lodge Motel & Cabins Hotel Pagosa Springs
- High Country Lodge Pagosa Springs, Colorado