My boyfriend and I stayed in a cabin for two nights over labor day weekend. The cabin is cozy and larger than I expected, although the bathroom is tight. It's a great area to relax and hang out. Plenty of outdoor seating around the property and played horseshoes. Breakfast had yummy waffles and a great beverage selection and thankfully boiled eggs since there were a lot of bread items. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Would definitely consider staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High Country Lodge consists of 22 lodge rooms & 10 cabins with wood burning stoves & fireplaces on 15 wooded acres, a wildlife viewing pond and a snow tubing park in the winter. Your stay at the High Country Lodge includes: a full hot breakfast, 3 hot tubs and a sauna, a playground area, BBQ grills, horseshoe pits, free WiFi , cable TV w/HBO and in room DVD player. We are located 2.5 miles east of Pagosa Springs on Hwy 160. We are the closest lodge to Wolf Creek Ski Area. We look forward to having you as our guests! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your High Country Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- High Country Lodge Motel & Cabins Hotel Pagosa Springs
- High Country Lodge Motel And Cabins
- High Country Lodge Pagosa Springs, Colorado