I would like to thank the folks at the High Country Lodge in Pagosa Springs, CO for a glorious weekend. Several of my family members met there over the first weekend in June, and from the time we arrived to the day we left, we were in awe of such a welcoming environment. The cabins were all slightly different which made it even more intriguing. The staff was friendly, accomodating, and so helpful at all times. There was so much space outdoors for our family entertainment and recreation. The cabins were all clean and user friendly. We helped ourselves to the dishes to prepare a big family meal on Saturday evening. I just can't say enough about our stay at the HCL. Thank you all for allowing us to have a wonderful weekend. We definitely discussed returning next year. Great place.
Prescilla A. Salazar
Las Vegas, NM 87701
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High Country Lodge consists of 22 lodge rooms & 10 cabins with wood burning stoves & fireplaces on 15 wooded acres, a wildlife viewing pond and a snow tubing park in the winter. Your stay at the High Country Lodge includes: a full hot breakfast, 3 hot tubs and a sauna, a playground area, BBQ grills, horseshoe pits, free WiFi , cable TV w/HBO and in room DVD player. We are located 2.5 miles east of Pagosa Springs on Hwy 160. We are the closest lodge to Wolf Creek Ski Area. We look forward to having you as our guests! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your High Country Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- High Country Lodge Motel And Cabins
- High Country Lodge Motel & Cabins Hotel Pagosa Springs
- High Country Lodge Pagosa Springs, Colorado