We had a great time staying at the High Country Lodge. We stayed in a cabin and enjoyed the evening in the hot tub. The owners and their daughter were very friendly and accommodating to us and our little white dog, this is a pet friendly lodge. Thank You and your staff for the the wonderful time we spent there, we will visit again soon. We enjoyed sitting at breakfest and visiting with other families staying there. The Currys from NM.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High Country Lodge consists of 22 lodge rooms & 10 cabins with wood burning stoves & fireplaces on 15 wooded acres, a wildlife viewing pond and a snow tubing park in the winter. Your stay at the High Country Lodge includes: a hot breakfast, 3 hot tubs and a sauna, a playground area, BBQ grills, horseshoe pits, free WiFi , cable TV w/HBO and in room DVD player. We are located 2.5 miles east of Pagosa Springs on Hwy 160. We are the closest lodge to Wolf Creek Ski Area. We look forward to having you as our guests! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your High Country Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- High Country Lodge Motel And Cabins
- High Country Lodge Motel & Cabins Hotel Pagosa Springs
- High Country Lodge Pagosa Springs, Colorado