We always stay at the High Country Lodge when we visit family. The staff is friendly and professional. Check-in is quick and easy. We were greeted by the owners France & Bob who made us feel welcome. The Lodge is awesome and the surounding property spectacular and is well kept. There are great views and an interesting hiking trail. We stayed in a cabin. They are clean and comfortable and offer a complete kitchen area. Our cabin was nicely decorated. Look forward to a return visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High Country Lodge consists of 22 lodge rooms & 10 cabins with wood burning stoves & fireplaces on 15 wooded acres, a wildlife viewing pond and a snow tubing park in the winter. Your stay at the High Country Lodge includes: a hot breakfast, 3 hot tubs and a sauna, a playground area, BBQ grills, horseshoe pits, free WiFi , cable TV w/HBO and in room DVD player. We are located 2.5 miles east of Pagosa Springs on Hwy 160. We are the closest lodge to Wolf Creek Ski Area. We look forward to having you as our guests! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your High Country Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- High Country Lodge Motel & Cabins Hotel Pagosa Springs
- High Country Lodge Motel And Cabins
- High Country Lodge Pagosa Springs, Colorado