We live an hour and fifteen minutes away from Pagosa Springs, we could easily drive home after soaking at the Hot Springs. But we make our soaks an event with a night at the High Country Lodge, we like it that much! We have always stayed in the main lodge rooms and been very pleased with the comfortable beds, fresh linens and the clean, clean room. This time we splurged and got a cabin, what a treat! The bathroom was smaller but the cabin was Colorado rustic with the same comfy beds and a wood burning fireplace, so cozy! Breakfast was good, not fabulous but better than most, the dining area is spotless. The entire property is spotless, clean and very well maintained. There are discount passes to the Hot Springs available in the lobby, they save a few bucks. The High Country Lodge is not in Pagosa Springs proper, its a couple miles out of town, but it's well worth the drive. Very nice staff, locally owned and professionally operated. Enjoy the Hot Springs and stay here afterward, it's a unique Colorado experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High Country Lodge consists of 22 lodge rooms & 10 cabins with wood burning stoves & fireplaces on 15 wooded acres, a wildlife viewing pond and a snow tubing park in the winter. Your stay at the High Country Lodge includes: a hot breakfast, 3 hot tubs and a sauna, a playground area, BBQ grills, horseshoe pits, free WiFi , cable TV w/HBO and in room DVD player. We are located 2.5 miles east of Pagosa Springs on Hwy 160. We are the closest lodge to Wolf Creek Ski Area. We look forward to having you as our guests! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your High Country Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- High Country Lodge Motel And Cabins
- High Country Lodge Motel & Cabins Hotel Pagosa Springs
- High Country Lodge Pagosa Springs, Colorado