My husband's sister flew into Denver from Ohio last month and we decided to show her some of our beautiful state, so we had made reservations at High Country Lodge and Cabins so we could visit the Hot Springs and Mesa Verde, as well as the rafting trip! Our "bunkhouse cabin" was just perfect for we five people staying there! Having two baths was a great plus, and a separate bedroom besides the living area was great! We enjoyed what times we had at the Cabin and the complimentary breakfast for those who wanted to crawl out of their warm, cozy beds to go to the kitchen in the lodge area! Ha! The cabin was always warm and the full kitchen was nice to fix snacks, etc. If we decide to go that way again, we surely will stay there. Thank you, High Country Lodge and Cabins owners! We had a wonderful time on your property!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High Country Lodge consists of 22 lodge rooms & 10 cabins with wood burning stoves & fireplaces on 15 wooded acres, a wildlife viewing pond and a snow tubing park in the winter. Your stay at the High Country Lodge includes: a full hot breakfast, 3 hot tubs and a sauna, a playground area, BBQ grills, horseshoe pits, free WiFi , cable TV w/HBO and in room DVD player. We are located 2.5 miles east of Pagosa Springs on Hwy 160. We are the closest lodge to Wolf Creek Ski Area. We look forward to having you as our guests! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your High Country Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- High Country Lodge Motel & Cabins Hotel Pagosa Springs
- High Country Lodge Motel And Cabins
- High Country Lodge Pagosa Springs, Colorado