The High Country Lodge is a wonderful family place to stay. It is located a few miles outside of Pagosa Springs. We were happy for the solitude and the "Colorado feel" of the place. The Lodge was booked three weeks before our arrival so I rented a cabin for my husband and I. Though more expensive, we enjoyed the separate bedroom to the living room and kitchen. The grounds are expansive and very well manicured. There are three hot tubs, a fire pit, picnic tables under a shelter, adult swings, and games and video are available for the asking. There is also a hiking trail behind the property. The owner/manager were helpful and friendly. You could tell they took great pride in their Lodge. The entire property was immaculate and our cabin was well stocked. We also had excellent tv and wi-fi connection. Breakfast was complimentary and even more generous on the weekends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High Country Lodge consists of 22 lodge rooms & 10 cabins with wood burning stoves & fireplaces on 15 wooded acres, a wildlife viewing pond and a snow tubing park in the winter. Your stay at the High Country Lodge includes: a full hot breakfast, 3 hot tubs and a sauna, a playground area, BBQ grills, horseshoe pits, free WiFi , cable TV w/HBO and in room DVD player. We are located 2.5 miles east of Pagosa Springs on Hwy 160. We are the closest lodge to Wolf Creek Ski Area. We look forward to having you as our guests! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your High Country Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- High Country Lodge Motel & Cabins Hotel Pagosa Springs
- High Country Lodge Motel And Cabins
- High Country Lodge Pagosa Springs, Colorado