“Great Breakfast Friendly service”

2 Chicks and a Hippie
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are a full breakfast and lunch restaurant, coffee shop, and bakery. We have family friendly shows with local performers on the weekends, being the only late night coffee house in town. We serve our grilled pizzas and other appetizers in the evenings. Our coffee is locally roasted by Pagosa Mountain Roasting Co., made fresh weekly. Primarily our menu items are made from scratch. See you soon!
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We came here last year met Betsi owner and daughter Hannah. Breakfast cooked to order served with western friendly smile. We are seniors generally split the Hippie with a side of hotcakes.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

We had a long drive home and stopped here on our way out of town ... so very glad we did. Biscuits and sausage gravy were wonderful (per my son), my husband loved his omelet and I enjoyed the pancakes. The coffee was rich and served in a huge mug. I only finished one mug before we had to leave and they sweetly gave me a cup to go. Little touches like that will keep me coming back every time we come through town. A very large breakfast for three at $10 per person.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Best muffin my wife has ever tasted. Still warm from the oven and with a added cup of strong coffee, got her morning going. Great place to stop in and visit.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

If you want to have a good breakfast, eat with friendly folks and enjoy a rocky mountain atmosphere, this is the place. Everything is freshly made and you are always greeted with a warm smile. Dog friendly on the porch and people friendly inside. If you are in Pagosa or passing thru on Hwy 160, be sure to stop in and at least get a cup of coffee and a homemade cinnamon roll.

Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Absolutely perfect place for breakfast or brunch. We loved it. Great coffee drinks and great food as well. Super service and clean. Highly recommended!