“Don't order the Chili if you are from Santa Fe!!!”

2 Chicks and a Hippie
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are a full breakfast and lunch restaurant, coffee shop, and bakery. We have family friendly shows with local performers on the weekends, being the only late night coffee house in town. We serve our grilled pizzas and other appetizers in the evenings. Our coffee is locally roasted by Pagosa Mountain Roasting Co., made fresh weekly. Primarily our menu items are made from scratch. See you soon!
Sarasota, Florida
“Don't order the Chili if you are from Santa Fe!!!”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

If you stick to the basic breakfast egg dishes you will do just fine. Unfortunately, I ordered my omelet "smothered" and requested it "Christmas" as we in Santa Fe do if we want both Green and Red Chili on your food. Of not not being from Santa Fe I explained my request to the friendly waitress. However, when my plate was delivered, I said: That's not mine...assured by the waitress that indeed that was my order, but I had not recognized the stuff on top as Chili, which they made in house. OK, I'll try almost anything once...but this one, never again. Curious to meet the 2 Chicks and the Hippie, both Chicks were not exactly chicks anymore; one, the waitress was very friendly, the other in the kitchen, not so. I was told the Hippie had the day off and judging from his photograph was not old enough to be a "Hippie". But the name is certainly catchy and the pastries
in the case looked appealing enough.

• Visited July 2014

Saint Charles, Missouri
“Delightful breakfast!”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

One vegan, one vegetarian, one with celiac disease requiring a gluten-free diet, a 93 year-old mother and a daschund went on a road trip... Eating out was challenging, to say the least! With their ability to provide food for all of these dietary needs, and a dog-friendly porch, 2C&AH was a wonderful find! The Hot Chicks Cakes were yummy, the staff was friendly, and the restaurant was very clean. Highly recommend this fun cafe!

• Visited July 2014
Plano, Texas
“Great Breakfast Friendly service”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We came here last year met Betsi owner and daughter Hannah. Breakfast cooked to order served with western friendly smile. We are seniors generally split the Hippie with a side of hotcakes.

Visited July 2014
Fort Collins, Colorado
“wonderful breakfast place”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We had a long drive home and stopped here on our way out of town ... so very glad we did. Biscuits and sausage gravy were wonderful (per my son), my husband loved his omelet and I enjoyed the pancakes. The coffee was rich and served in a huge mug. I only finished one mug before we had to leave and they sweetly gave me a cup to go. Little touches like that will keep me coming back every time we come through town. A very large breakfast for three at $10 per person.

• Visited June 2014
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Muffins to Die for”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Best muffin my wife has ever tasted. Still warm from the oven and with a added cup of strong coffee, got her morning going. Great place to stop in and visit.

Visited June 2014