“Great place with interesting menu and good food”

2 Chicks and a Hippie
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are a full breakfast and lunch restaurant, coffee shop, and bakery. We have family friendly shows with local performers on the weekends, being the only late night coffee house in town. We serve our grilled pizzas and other appetizers in the evenings. Our coffee is locally roasted by Pagosa Mountain Roasting Co., made fresh weekly. Primarily our menu items are made from scratch. See you soon!
“Great place with interesting menu and good food”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We went for breakfast and were very pleased. From the welcoming smile and greeting to the parting Thank you and offer of a travel cup of coffee our experience was what you wish for. The coffee was excellent, hot and strong. Our choices of breakfast were hot and well prepared. Biscuits and gravy can sometimes be tricky, but the biscuits were light and fluffy and the gravy was hot and not too thick or too thin. Just right! We also bought some pastries and enjoyed them over the next two days. A success in every area.

Corpus Christi
“Two Chicks and a Hippie”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We were here last year,and we had breakfast here again this year.
Lat year,the food and service were excellent.This year,the service was a little less delightful(the waitress poured coffee down my wife's pant leg),but the food is still great.The place was full,and I highly recommend it.You will like it there!

Visited July 2014
Sarasota, Florida
“Don't order the Chili if you are from Santa Fe!!!”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

If you stick to the basic breakfast egg dishes you will do just fine. Unfortunately, I ordered my omelet "smothered" and requested it "Christmas" as we in Santa Fe do if we want both Green and Red Chili on your food. Of not not being from Santa Fe I explained my request to the friendly waitress. However, when my plate was delivered, I said: That's not mine...assured by the waitress that indeed that was my order, but I had not recognized the stuff on top as Chili, which they made in house. OK, I'll try almost anything once...but this one, never again. Curious to meet the 2 Chicks and the Hippie, both Chicks were not exactly chicks anymore; one, the waitress was very friendly, the other in the kitchen, not so. I was told the Hippie had the day off and judging from his photograph was not old enough to be a "Hippie". But the name is certainly catchy and the pastries
in the case looked appealing enough.

Saint Charles, Missouri
“Delightful breakfast!”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

One vegan, one vegetarian, one with celiac disease requiring a gluten-free diet, a 93 year-old mother and a daschund went on a road trip... Eating out was challenging, to say the least! With their ability to provide food for all of these dietary needs, and a dog-friendly porch, 2C&AH was a wonderful find! The Hot Chicks Cakes were yummy, the staff was friendly, and the restaurant was very clean. Highly recommend this fun cafe!

Plano, Texas
“Great Breakfast Friendly service”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We came here last year met Betsi owner and daughter Hannah. Breakfast cooked to order served with western friendly smile. We are seniors generally split the Hippie with a side of hotcakes.

Visited July 2014