“best afternoon ever!”

All About You Day Spa & Oxygen Bar
More attraction details
Owner description: 2015 Certificate of Excellence. Voted Top 3 Day Spas in Colorado. All About You Day Spa & Oxygen Bar, the Height of Relaxation in Pagosa Springs. A full service day spa highlighting facials, 10 modalities of massage, luxury pedicures and a High-Altitude Oxygen Bar to keep you feeling your best during your Rocky Mountain vacation.Professional therapists await your arrival to provide you with a spa experience that you will not forget. Vacationers to our area come back year after year, and we are so excited to see them.With a 5 star rating on Trip Advisor, you can be certain that we are here to cater to your every need. Spa and Bridal Packages also available, please visit our website at the link provided.
Stephenville, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“best afternoon ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

This place was TERRIFIC!!! They booked me on short notice, treated me like a queen! Everything was slow and relaxing, the price was very reasonable! Thank you so much for a wonderful afternoon!!!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank cathy100_11
Pamela L, Manager at All About You Day Spa & Oxygen Bar, responded to this review, 12 January 2014
So glad to learn that we hit our mark... to make you feel like a queen (and you are!) Always happy to make accommodations for booking on short notice, and always proud that our services and prices are the best in Pagosa Springs, CO. Come see us again the next time that you are in town.

Pagosa Springs, Colorado
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Love it!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

Recently went in for an amazing manicure! Sarah is great, you'll love her! Awesome prices and service. I will definitely be going back.

1 Thank AshleyNRiggs
Ecstatic that you loved your services with Sarah, she is a hard worker, and it shows. Looking forward to seeing you again soon when your busy schedule allows. All the best to you and your family.
Bayfield, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Massage with David”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2013

The Swedish Massage I received from David was wonderful and relaxing. The price was reasonable and I was staying at the Wyndam so the location was close and easy to locate.

1 Thank Stephanie W
So glad to hear that you loved your massage with David, he is considered to be one of our 'masters' doing not only Swedish Massage, but also deeeep tissue, Hot Stones, Thai Massage and Raindrop Therapy. Our prices are more than competitive, but philosophy is to give more than the client ever expected.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Spa day ever - thank you Pamela”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2013

Best afternoon I have had ever. My hours at all about you day spa made for a wonderful midday treat. Very clean, very personal, very FABULOUS!!! Thank you Pamela. My hour and a half facial, my pedicure, everything and more that I could have anticipated. Made for a wonderful vacation and anniversary gift from my staff and my wonderful husband. I would recommend to my own mother, closest friends, in fact, anyone I know. I wish I lived closer. Going to all about you day spa would become a regular visit!!!! I can't wait to return to pagosa and visit again!!!!

1 Thank Dawn F
Dawn, we were the lucky ones that you got that gift certificate!! Spending the afternoon with you was truly my honor and pleasure, and as an added bonus, you loved everything! Facials are my personal passion and I put all of my heart, soul and love into each and every one. You title of "Best Spa Day Ever - thank you Pamela" just completely makes my day and has put such a big smile on my face, I am truly touched. I do hope that you and your husband will find yourselves in Pagosa Springs, CO again someday soon... who knows... maybe your next anniversary!
Denver
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Really enjoyed the massage and atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2013

I hadn't had a massage in a few years, but I enjoyed my experience so much that I am making a point to go back as often as I can. The atmosphere was very warm, friendly, and relaxing. My therapist was Ms. Chris and she was excellent. She worked out a ton of stress and I definitely felt I was taken care of. Afterwards, I had twenty minutes of oxygen and the aromatherapy was nice. The owner, Pamela, was friendly and informative, and she made my visit one of the many highlights of my trip.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Joe R
We are so glad that you came into the All About You Day Spa & Oxygen Bar for your massage. Truly your therapist is heads and shoulders above the crowd of ordinary massage places in town. We are proud to employ the finest therapists, in all areas, in the entire town. All are dedicated to making your experience a memorable one. Thank you for trying the Oxygen Bar and allowing me to give you a brief but scientific explanation of the how's and why's of Altitude Sickness. Altitude Sickness, or rather, the overcoming of it, is my personal quest and passion, utilizing my knowledge through my Respiratory Therapy degree. Thanks again for coming, and please don't wait until your next birthday to come again. All the very best to you.