“Awesome!”

All About You Day Spa & Oxygen Bar
More attraction details
Owner description: 2015 Certificate of Excellence. Voted Top 3 Day Spas in Colorado. All About You Day Spa & Oxygen Bar, the Height of Relaxation in Pagosa Springs. A full service day spa highlighting facials, 10 modalities of massage, luxury pedicures and a High-Altitude Oxygen Bar to keep you feeling your best during your Rocky Mountain vacation.Professional therapists await your arrival to provide you with a spa experience that you will not forget. Vacationers to our area come back year after year, and we are so excited to see them.With a 5 star rating on Trip Advisor, you can be certain that we are here to cater to your every need. Spa and Bridal Packages also available, please visit our website at the link provided.
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

My sisters and I went the oxygen bar and spa and had amazing massages. They took such good care of us and arranged for us to come in on a Sunday. We were so impressed and highly recommend.

Visited June 2014

Fort Worth, Texas
“Life Saver!”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I needed Oxygen in a big way. My vac was going down the tube quickly. Then I went to this spa and got back on my feet and enjoyed all the wonderful plans with my family. Also got the best full body massage I have every had. If I every go within 100 miles of this place I am going back. Enjoy you will not regret it!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Janie G
Marble Falls, Texas
“Relaxation time”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

When you first drive up to the Spa, the first impression is oh no... Then you walk thru the door and wahlah... Cozy, welcoming and relaxing atmosphere. The ladies were all professional and kind. I felt extremely comfortable. I had a swedish full body massage and a pedicure. I would highly recommend treating yourself at the "All About You Day Spa & Oxygen Bar". If I visit Pagosa Springs again, I will definantely stop by for an "All about me day!" Thanks ladies!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Debbie11111
Pagosa Springs, Colorado
“An Hour of relaxation”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I loved my facial! It was an hour of total relaxation...something I so desperately needed.
Thank you Pam, it was wonderful!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank sweetchef59
Pamela L, Manager at All About You Day Spa & Oxygen Bar, responded to this review, 9 May 2014
I'm so glad that you found the time to come in and have a nice hour to yourself! I am truly looking forward to your next facial, I have some 'tricks up my sleeve' that I know you will just love love love.
All the best
Pamela
Fritch, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Oh my goodness I just had the best pedicure! This was my first time meeting Pamela and it felt like I was talking to a life long friend. I felt so comfortable! I even let het pick out my polish. She picked one that I wouldn't have picked for myself.... and I LOVE it. She picked one that complimented my skin tone and it looks great. I got multiple compliments on them already.
I can't wait to go back for a massage. The massage rooms looked so peaceful. Thr decor is gorgeous!
If you are a local go pamper yourself... we here in Pagosa seem to forget to do that. If you are visiting take advantage of a massage and the Oxygen bar! The treats here are endless!

1 Thank luvs2board
I am so glad that you came in too!! I guess we both have your charming hubby to thank for that. I'll put a little bug in his ear, and then hope to see your shortly after Mother's Day. It's not easy to find time for yourself when you have 2 small and beautiful children.. however, we are always here for you even on short notice.
Happy Mother's Day