“they saved the day!”

All About You Day Spa & Oxygen Bar
More attraction details
Owner description: 2015 Certificate of Excellence. Voted Top 3 Day Spas in Colorado. All About You Day Spa & Oxygen Bar, the Height of Relaxation in Pagosa Springs. A full service day spa highlighting facials, 10 modalities of massage, luxury pedicures and a High-Altitude Oxygen Bar to keep you feeling your best during your Rocky Mountain vacation.Professional therapists await your arrival to provide you with a spa experience that you will not forget. Vacationers to our area come back year after year, and we are so excited to see them.With a 5 star rating on Trip Advisor, you can be certain that we are here to cater to your every need. Spa and Bridal Packages also available, please visit our website at the link provided.
Reviewed 10 July 2014

After a near deAth experience, from exploring piedra falls, I was a walk in at 3:30. They gave me the "treatment" over the next 3 hours. Pamela and Tonya took great care in my facial, message and pedicure! It was my first time in pagosa spring's. Hope to be back in Oct. And will definitely will get back to the spa! And pamelia has fresh farm eggs for sale.

Pamela L, Manager at All About You Day Spa & Oxygen Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Love it! You are were so funny when you came in and plopped down and said that you had had a near death experience from hiking, you are truly a 'spa-girl' through and through!! Glad that we could accommodate all of your services on short notice and that we 'saved the day!' Come back any time, we loved having you.

There are newer reviews for All About You Day Spa & Oxygen Bar

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Went in for the "I'll have it all" package! Highly recommend to everyone! Massage was good. They make you feel very comfortable. The facial was amazing!!! Completely customized and relaxing!! Will definitely be back!!!

So glad that you loved the I'll Have it All Package, it is absolutely our most popular one. Thank you for coming and spending your precious relaxation time with us!

Reviewed 29 June 2014

I was very ill and the body was not functioning too well after a motorcycle ride, and 27 rounds of golf each day. I made an appointment to rejuvinate, and it worked. The spa was just what I needed to prepare my return trip home. Massage, oxygen, facial and pedicure. The girl made me feel at home and brought me back to life. Thanks, I will return.

Pamela L, Manager at All About You Day Spa & Oxygen Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

We are so glad that you had a great experience with us! We strive to make every guest feel comfortable and 'at home'!! Thank you for your heartfelt review. In response to LisaMarie229 who left a slanderous review. She has never been a client of ours, the price differential is $2, not we are not overpriced, nobody here goes through the motions. We hope that our customers can discern a false review when they see one.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

I got altitude sickness and went there for oxygen they were very friendly. The oxygen treatment worked wonders I felt 100 percent better the next day. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

My sisters and I went the oxygen bar and spa and had amazing massages. They took such good care of us and arranged for us to come in on a Sunday. We were so impressed and highly recommend.